“The quality and service declined!”

Burgers Beers and Boards
Ranked #2,388 of 4,773 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

THE SERVICE AND THE BURGUERS USED TO BE GOOD HERE AND NOT ANYMORE.

CRUNCHY BACON BECAME CHUWING BACON.

Service is a complete CAOS. I ORDERED A BLOODY BOTTLED BEER and took 19mins.

Waiters enjoy more the WiFi than serving and in a very indecent way they ask for the tip!

Simple HAMBURGER 5000 pesos. Avocado portion (half) 2000 pesos. A Rip-off.

Obviously the shift boss nor the waiters do care about the owner's business.

Cheers,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

It is a good place for lunch with kids. The food is just patties, nuggets and pre-made fries, absolutely nothing to highlight.
The service is not bad and it is fast, can´t say much more.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

The place is not do beautiful and the food is average. I think the seats are not that comfortable either. The attention is very good.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Have been to both their restaurants. The first time I assumend they were having a bad day (Vivo). Today I went to Mall Sport with the kids. The service terrible! Waited for ages, finnally they took our order but they entered it wrong and didn't give us all the food we ordered (imagine a bunch of hungry kids and only a few of them with plates of food in front of them). On top of that the french fries arrived raw and cold.

In all, it looks like a fun relaxed place from the outside, but it's not and I'm not going back again.

I'm surprised to find good reviews on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Uncle Fletch in Bellavista destroys this place. Even La Burguesia in Providencia is better (by a smaller margin), but if you live in Lo Barnechea, BBB is not a terrible option if you are craving a burger, but for some reason I continue to choose El Corral in Portal La Dehesa over BBB (I don't really know why but I love the double bacon cheeseburgers at El Corral). All this being said, I enjoyed my visit to BBB (on my birthday with my family) and have no real complaints or negatives to offer.