Just stayed here in Jan/Feb 2012. Awesome hostel staff. If you get a private suit at the apartment building amazing place for a great price. Private room with balcony if lucky views of the Andes surrounding Santiago. Also right in the middle of the city walking distance to some of the major historic attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and HostelWorld so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago