Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent half day tour

We had a half day tour with Jeanette in October. We were staying in Santiago just overnight before... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kittycat94
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Great customized tour of Santiago

My God Brian was terrific. He took my interests into account in deciding what parts of the city we... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
worldtraveler36
San Francisco, California

All reviews highly recommend this company cruise ship day tour friendly driver flight home great tour wealth of information casablanca valley dropped off chilli wine tasting esteban jeanette pier sites winery viu
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I were in Santiago for Two days before we traveled on down to Patagonia. Private Tours Santiago made our stay AMAZING. Our Guide (Ben) and personal driver picked us up at the airport (they were there waiting on us with a sign when we arrived and we couldn't have picked out better tour guides). Since we only had two days I had requested we start our tour immediately and they were very accommodating. We left the airport and proceeded on our Casablanca Wine Tour :) The vineyards we went too were all very unique and we learn so much while there. The host at each vineyard were all very knowledgeable and friendly. The vineyard we ate lunch at was a smaller boutique style restaurant and it was very peaceful and lovely. Our Private Tours guides dropped us off at our hotel that night :) and picked us back up the next morning for our Andes/El Cajon del Maipo Tour. This by far was my husbands and I's favorite tour!!! We had the same guide (Ben) and driver as the previous day so this made our tour that much better b/c we already knew each other and had started becoming friends. Since we had mentioned the day before that we love going and eating places that the locals eat when on vacation, Ben arranged for us to stop at a local breakfast hut (which was made out of a giant barrel). This experience was exactly what my husband and I look for in vacation and we were very grateful :) Then we were off to the Andes which are INCREDIBLE!! My husband and I have been on many mountain ranges but again our favorite so far is the Andes. The driver and Ben made several stops so we could take pictures and hike around a little before our final stop at El Cajon del Maipo (which is absolutely breathtaking) - still my facebook profile picture today. This place was gorgeous and what made it even better was Ben knew all the best pictures and took a bunch to later send to me (I thought this was very nice - something reg tours def don't do). After El Cajon del Maipo, we got to visit another vineyard which had an amazing wine tasting experience in the basement of the facility :) This day was the best of our vacation but I think our favorite part was lunch. Ben made sure we got to try some local dishes from Santiago and it was amazing food! (We were the only tourist at this little outdoor restaurant which was EXACTLY what my husband and I had asked for!) Ben was THE BEST HOST and we couldn't have asked for more. They listened to us and accommodated everything we asked for - a private tour is def the best way to go! and this tour group was exceptional. We def want to come back in the future and will def be using Private Tours again :) It may be a little more expensive than a reg tour but def worth it considering all the attention and little extras we received :) Before we even arrived I bet I had communicated with Private Tours through e-mail at least 20 times with a bunch of questions and they ALWAYS responded right away. They made our vacation in Santiago feel secure, safe, and individualized. Thank you Private Tours Santiago for making our short trip in Santiago THE BEST it possible could have been.

1  Thank shawneesed
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Jeanette, our guide was superb, as was Victor our driver. Making our arrangements with Private Tours Santiago was effortless, and we highly recommend them for anyone who wants a first class private tour.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a private tour starting from Santiago to Vina del Mar, Valparaiso and finally to San Antonio Cruise Terminal to start our South America cruise. Francisca Schiavi was our tour guide. We had a wonderful time with her during the whole trip. Francisca was very friendly and knowledgeable. Her communication skill was very good. We won't hesitate in recommending Francisca to be anybody's tour guide.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We spent two days in Santiago and the environs with Jeanette and had a wonderful time and a fabulous overview of the city and suburbs. Dealing with Esteban, the booking agent, was a pleasure. He was responsive, helpful, and somehow intuited that Jeanette would be a good match for us. We did a "soft" hike (Esteban--it wasn't that soft!) at the Cascadas de las Animas outside of the city, visited a winery, and did a really good overview of the city in our two days together. I would be happy to plan another tour with Esteban and Private Tours Santiago.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We went on an all day (12 hour tour) of Downtown Santiago, Valparaiso, Casablanca Wine Region. We spent the morning with our tour guide in Valparaiso where we explored the streets, seeing the sights followed by a private tour of a beautiful winery in the Casablanca Valley. We then had a great lunch in Vina Del Mar and rushed into the city for a quick tour of the city. We definitely could have spent some time in Santiago neighborhoods but ran out of time. The tour is definitely expensive but worth the money for all of the private attention, flexibility that it allows. It also included all entrance fees to the sites, wine tour, tolls etc... Ignacio was a great, safe driver. Francisca was very knowledgeable and gave us enough space to explore on our own but was there to give us history and ask any questions. She also made it her priority that we were well fed throughout the day and were comfortable. If you can swing it, definitely recommend this tour as you are able to see everything at your own pace and are very well taken care of. Estaban also followed up after the trip to check in. Excellent service and definitely worth the price.