US$ 125
US$ 88
NH Ciudad de Santiago(Santiago)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 97
Mercure
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

Park Plaza(Santiago)
US$ 140
US$ 132
Atton Vitacura(Santiago)
US$ 109
1,547 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungelatin grillcafe medgreat hotelparque araucoshopping mallcorner roomconference roomchillilobby barnice mallchilean winean upgradefront desk staffandes mountainsbreakfast buffetrooms are big
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to our cruise ship. We were on the 24th floor in a corner room with city and mountain views!! Beautiful sunsets at the end of a fun day touring! The executive lounge was well stocked and the staff was wonderful!

Room Tip: Great views high up. The corner rooms are wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mobile
Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Santiago Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear mobile,

We are glad that you enjoyed your two night stay with us and that room room and the Executive Lounge were of your liking. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.
We hope to see you soon.

Generral Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I checked into this wonderful hotel for the 1st time and it was awe inspiring! Overwhelmed by the huge lobby and spaciousness. There was no shortage of people wanting to help. I asked for my typical upgrade and expected a better view or a higher floor but Kattya Lillo surprised me. I entered my room and was amazed because I had a complete bedroom and a separate conference room. Thank you Kattya for making me feel like a CEO! The restaurants in the hotel are the best as well as top security! Thank you Marriott for a wonderful visit! I will return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank speedo1955

Dear Speedo1955,

We are delighted to know how much you liked our property and that you enjoyed our falcilities and service. Thank you for taking the time to share your commments and for highlighting the service provided by Kattya.
We look forward to your return, we hope it will be very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This beautiful hotel is not new, but it is a great place to stay. We had a corner room on the 21st floor with a great panoramic view of the mountains. It was amazing. Everything, was clean and comfortable. It is located in a great neighborhood with a grocery store right next door and a shopping mall right down the street. As a gold member, I had access to the lounge. They had wonderful food in the evening and morning. Everyone we had contact with at this hotel was friendly and helpful. Christian was especially helpful. He helped us print boarding passes and showed us the dining options in the hotel. He also made a dining reservation for us. We ate in the Latin Grill, which is on the lower level of the hotel. It is the #1 restaurant in Santiago on TripAdvisor. The food was very good. We arranged for a taxi to the airport through the front desk and charged it to our bill.

Room Tip: Corner room had a great view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CKT808
Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Santiago Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear CKT808,

We are very happy that you found your corner room to be beautiful and that you enjoyed the amazing view of the mountains. Thank you for sharing your comments and for highlighting how helpful Christian was, we will share your kind words with him and congratulate him for providing great customer service to you.
We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I travel to Santiago de Chile on a regular basis and the Marriott Santiago is definitely one of the best options, if not the best, to stay in Santiago. I really had a great experience. The hotel is very well located, easy to access from the airport taking Costanera Norte, next to the best shopping mall area in the city. The hotel is in a really good shape, very clean and the staff is attentive and very professional. I stayed for five days and I did not have any problem at all. I stayed in the upper floor levels, with the lounge access and breathtaking views of the city in a top floor. Room was very clean and the bed very comfortable, although the bathroom was a little bit outdated. As a business traveler, the lounge area is very important to have a quick breakfast, take a bite or have a drink, as well as to work after meetings. Despite being quite busy during cocktail areas the space is very clean and the quality of the food and the drinks was very high, with different options every day. I was particularly delighted by the attention and professionalism of Mr. Andrés, he provided a superb service during the times I was around the lounge working or eating with some other guests during cocktail hours, checking from time to time that everything was fine in a very attentive and polite way. I definitely had a really nice experience in the lounge as well as in the room. Furthermore, I would also like to point out the speed of the Internet in both the room and the common spaces in the building, it is one of the few hotels where I experienced a really reliable connection. If there is something to improve on the hotel, that is the Gym area. Cardio and muscle tone machines are new and work properly, however, I find the area too small and I would suggest reorganizing that area to expand the facilities, especially for muscle tone and weightlifters, where the spaces is clearly limited. Besides that last point, the experience was excellent.

Room Tip: Good views from upper level rooms, nice lounge area, excellent service, good location, great for business, excellent restaurants
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Derek F
Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Santiago Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Derek,

Your comments and observations are very valuable to us and we much appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our location, facilities and the service provided by our staff. We will share your comments with Andrés and thank him for providing excellent customer service to you.
We hope your travel plans bring you back to Santiago and we can welcome you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Excellent hotel! We stayed here in the Las Condes area for 4 days while exploring the city. Found the hotel to be quite refreshing and well run. As Marriott Gold Members we also enjoyed the Concierge Longe for both breakfast and afternoon snacks. This has been one of my favorite hotels to stay in as we have visited many Marriott properties. The location is ideal; located in a very nice part of town and downtown as well as other sites are easily accessible via an Uber or the subway system. The hotel has a very large and spacious entry/lobby area with a beautiful atrium like glass roof. Additionally, our room was large and comfortable with excellent views overlooking the city. And the Concierge Lounge food and service were simply superb. A very high recommendation for this property and all they have done to create such a welcome and inviting atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gabriel002
Santiago_Marriott, General Manager at Santiago Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Gabriel,

We are very pleased that Santiago Marriott Hotel has been one of your favorite hotels to stay in. Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor and for sharing your positive comments.
We hope you visit us again in the future.