Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
An interesting private museum.

Well, we went to this museum because it was a cold rainy day, and we didn't want with my parents... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
Elena K
Chile
WHAT A GIFT FOR SANTIAGO FOR FASIONISTAS

Having not returned for a few years I have always been impressed by this wonderful gift to Santiago... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2017

from US$ 33.00
from US$ 109.00
from US$ 127.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2015

For those interested in fashion history this is an excellent exhibition.
The displays are excellent and the video presentation is very informative. You only need an hour which includes time for a coffee!

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Looked on the Website - no information about anything like opening times. Took a Taxi there - the guy at the door told me it was closed since a long time and there is no end in sight!

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Encouraged by the reviews we went to the Museum last week, only to find out that it is currently closed until March. The guard at the entrance said that it was due to the collection being updated and repositioned.
Net effect was that we wasted a half day trying to visit something not open at present.
Apologies for the length of this but Trip Advisor rejected my first draft which gave the essential facts only (i.e. closed for re-furb) as lacking personal experience. It was of course based only too well on personal experience.

7  Thank Johnstone G
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

One's reaction to this museum depends on who you are and what you do. I went with a friend who is a women's ready to wear designer. He was delighted with the place. I was delighted he was delighted. Hard to find; we finally hailed a cab.

1  Thank CarmichaelVentura
Reviewed 24 September 2014

This museum is absolutely stunning! The building is gorgeous, the grounds very well kept. There is a cute cafeteria and gift shop to complete the visit. I visited a very well curated exhibit on outfits of previous world cups, it was really fun. The only down side was that more than half of the museum is closed and under renovation. I was told it would open again in March 2015.

4  Thank mariaortiz