Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
An interesting private museum.

Well, we went to this museum because it was a cold rainy day, and we didn't want with my parents... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
Elena K
Chile
WHAT A GIFT FOR SANTIAGO FOR FASIONISTAS

Having not returned for a few years I have always been impressed by this wonderful gift to Santiago... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2017

from US$ 75.00
from US$ 99.00
from US$ 109.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Encouraged by the reviews we went to the Museum last week, only to find out that it is currently closed until March. The guard at the entrance said that it was due to the collection being updated and repositioned.
Net effect was that we wasted a half day trying to visit something not open at present.
Apologies for the length of this but Trip Advisor rejected my first draft which gave the essential facts only (i.e. closed for re-furb) as lacking personal experience. It was of course based only too well on personal experience.

7  Thank Johnstone G
Reviewed 5 December 2014 via mobile

One's reaction to this museum depends on who you are and what you do. I went with a friend who is a women's ready to wear designer. He was delighted with the place. I was delighted he was delighted. Hard to find; we finally hailed a cab.

1  Thank CarmichaelVentura
Reviewed 24 September 2014

This museum is absolutely stunning! The building is gorgeous, the grounds very well kept. There is a cute cafeteria and gift shop to complete the visit. I visited a very well curated exhibit on outfits of previous world cups, it was really fun. The only down side was that more than half of the museum is closed and under renovation. I was told it would open again in March 2015.

4  Thank mariaortiz
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I had been to Santiago before for a longer trip and didn't make it to this museum so at the end of my trip to Argentina I had one day in Santiago before flying home. I decided to go to this museum (& the shopping mall nearby).

Currently there's a World Cup exhibition on in this museum. In my opinion it was very good. A really nice little museum.

Some previous reports on here have said it's difficult to find but I had a tourism map and it was only a 10-15 minute walk from the subway.

1  Thank EJG_UK
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is a one of a kind place that's not an easy place to get to if you don't know your way around but interesting to say the least. The exhibits rotate without of this world pieces that really give you a sense of history unlike any other. I really enjoyed it. And I love the work they do there. The WWII exhibit was super cool! Right now they have the 80's exhibit which is one of a kind and they collect things outside of fashion like the car from Back to the Future. The car is on display. Definitely make sure they are open before you go.

1  Thank diddleydd