All reviewsapartment complexno air conditioningcook your own mealsexcellent locationsupermarketdryerkettle
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Pros - central and safe location, spacious apartments with kitchen, really affordable, huge supermarket next to apartment, hosts organised airport transfers at any time for a small price

Cons - a bit difficult for the hosts to organise taxis for us but it was done eventually

Definitely recommended, will stay again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2016

We only had a day in Santiago before flying back to LA. I have no complains about this apartment hotel. It has excellent location, guarded front desk, good free wifi, and a supermarket next door. I speak Spanish so there was no problem communicating with the non English speaking staff.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank R U
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Other than its location, I do not have anything nice to say. One of the receptionists who could speak English was extremely unhelpful, rude and non responsive. I waited for her to assist me with some issues; all she did was went back to her office and listened to music. I found out after i went direct to her office, only to hear some excuses. She was very unfriendly unlike her colleague, who tried her best to help despite not understanding English. Faulty things were not attended to immediately. Also, when I was at her office, 3 guests walked in to confront her why was their door wide opened when they returned from their outing. Enough said. Just count myself unlucky. I checked out the very next day to look for another place to stay without a refund. This is the first time I have ever had to do that.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunnysideup S
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We were holidaying in Santiago for 4 nights only. The apartment suited our purposes in that respect, but was disappointing because the reception desk was operated by ladies who spoke no English. This made asking for help difficult - although they certainly were very helpful as far as they could be. We liked the no key system of accessing our apartment, it's size and general cleanliness. But there was no air conditioner and in February, facing towards the sun much of the day, the apartment certainly warmed up. We could not access the pool either. The apartment is centrally located, close to a supermarket, restaurants, and shopping. I was concerned about security because there was no way of locking the door on to our balcony except with our luggage blocking the movement of the door. As a consequence we put all our travel documents into the safe supplied in the apartment. Wifi, which was available, was extremely hard to access - to the point that we gave up.

Room Tip: Our room was in A tower, and faced the Mercred street - it wasn't too noisy, but rooms in other towers (B, C & D may be better.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne W
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a week at Chile Apart and had a great stay. Our room was just like the pictures and had a kichenette (and the basics) we made good use of. Not too much closet space but it's fine for a short visit. From the hotel you can walk to sights like the plaza de armas and precolombian art museum (which we absolutely loved), as well as grest eateries in the Lastarria neighborhood. Gym has lots of space to work out in. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple