Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 98
Mercure
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

Park Plaza(Santiago)
US$ 118
US$ 93
Cancelon
All reviewsapartment complexno air conditioningcook your own mealsclean bathroomspoke good englishstayed here for nightsexcellent locationsupermarkettaxidryerkettle
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed for a week at Chile Apart and had a great stay. Our room was just like the pictures and had a kichenette (and the basics) we made good use of. Not too much closet space but it's fine for a short visit. From the hotel you can walk to sights like the plaza de armas and precolombian art museum (which we absolutely loved), as well as grest eateries in the Lastarria neighborhood. Gym has lots of space to work out in. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Reception area is very small and uncomfortable

We were assigned to 1508B a very nice loft
The TV was not working but did not bother us

Location is good and convenient as there is a supermarket in the complex

It is walking distance to restaurants

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Chileapart is a 4 tower residence that rents unsold units as hotel rooms. It is located 1 1/2 blocks from the Plaza de Armas (central square) It has a full service supermarket NEXT door! There is a doorman for security and an excellent tourguide (Marco Ruiz) based onsite! The hotel staff is very helpful (contacts, computer use, repaired cable TV box, interpretor,etc.)
The price is more than reasonable (less than $80 per night for 2) and is a big winner!

Room Tip: we were on the street side and it was still noise-free!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank onedum
Reviewed 28 March 2016

If you really want a feel for the city of Santiago and the people, then this is the place for you! The building is mostly occupied with locals and it is a great way to experience how different yet the same people from each city are. I enjoy comparing how everyday life is different (or the same) all over the world and this was the place to do it. In my opinion, I develop the habits of the city faster being around locals and it becomes easier to blend in to your surroundings, which makes visiting a place less awkward. So if you are like me, then there is no better option except for ChileApart.

Walkable to most attractions and a variety of restaurants. Taxi's are plentiful in Santiago if you need to go somewhere more further. Just step on the street and you can easily catch one.

Shuttle drivers at the airport quickly knew the location so it was an easy transit to the area.

Rooms were fabulous, clean and spacious. It was exactly as if you were living in an apartment or condo. I had a one bedroom, one bath unit and it came with all utilities. Stove, Utensils, fridge, couch, tv, everything. Wifi worked fine the entire time. Going to the top of the building gave me amazing views of beautiful Santiago so don't forget to visit the top!

Only issue I had was when checking in. I arrived at 5PM and my room was not ready. I had to wait for about an hour before I finally entered my unit. I was a little tired from my flight so I wasn't pleased when I heard I couldn't check in yet. Once I got into my room, it was smooth sailing.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Sterling E
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Chileapart is well located near the center of the city. If you need parking, access to the building is on the second parking entrance on the one way street. The "guard" will call in and get you the parking slot you prepaid for with Chileapart. Also, there are two towers in the building and the office is in tower A.
The room lay out is quite practical. A nice little kitchenette, table for two, sofa in small living room and bedroom. The apartment was clean, if a little worn. Major attractions in the city such as museums, etc are within walking distance and a supermercado is located on the ground floor. On the negative side, this is a noisy area and with a lot of traffic, some barking dogs, etc. The noise insulation within the building is also not great. The rooms also do not have AC and, at the time of year I visited, temperatures were in the low 30's Celsius, so the room got quite warm, if not outright hot. Having a fan would have helped. Everything in my room worked, but the small safe. All in all a good value.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo