1,115 results
All reviews top floor excellent stay at hotel business trip check in was easy espresso machine parque arauco shopping mall blackout curtains modern design hotel service metro line great view of the city spent nights here nice hotel rain shower shuttle service min walk chilli
Reviewed 15 November 2018

I stayed for 03 days. The receptionist gave me a cardbury chocolate and a free ticket for a glass of wine or pisco sour. Also in my room they put a little box of chocolate, it was very delicious.
My room was on the thirteen floor.It has a beautiful view. It has a lavatory inside the room, next to the closet, it has amenities like shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisture body gel, also it has a hair dryer (inside the drawer). The toilet and the shower are separated. The shower has a glass wall, so you can see your bed.
The room is modern, not spacious. It has a safety deposit box, a free wifi, blackout curtains, and a flat TV screen.
The hotel has a restaurant called The Glass, with a spectacular view, it is located on the 17th floor. It has a beautiful terrace. The breakfast is a buffet, it has a different type of bread, ham, cheese, scrambled eggs, juices very natural (without sugar) such as orange, raspberry, pineapple. Also it has fruits like melon, kiwi, pineapple.
The stafff (front desk, receptionist, waiters) are extremely helpful and very friendly.
About the location, it is near from Parque Arauco and 25 minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
EmondacaC, Gerente at Hotel Cumbres Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your comments, we are really happy that your experience has been pleasant.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this well designed hotel for a couple of days. Rooms and service were very good. The Glass restaurant is also nice with a good view over the city. Connection to the international airport is perfect - 25 minutes taxi ride. Area around hotel is great with many good restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I stayed here 3 nights while on business in Santiago. This is a very nice hotel, very clean and very nicely appointed. All the staff were very friendly, although only the front desk staff were truly fluent in English. I speak very little Spanish, and I struggled a bit to communicate with the restaurant servers, although the menu was in English as well as Spanish.

The hotel is a 10-minute walk for Parc Arauco shopping mall with many restaurants and of course shops including a supermarket. Otherwise, this is a residential area and there is not much else within walking distance.

I ate several times at the hotel restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The views from the 17th floor are excellent. The breakfast buffet had a good selection but the food quality was not particularly exceptional. Service was erratic--sometimes someone offered to refresh my coffee, sometimes not. The restaurant does not open until 7:30 PM for dinner, but if you want to eat earlier there are a limited menu of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. The food was fine but again nothing exceptional.

Rooms have two odd glitches. The bathroom mirror is tinted brown, and there is no full length mirror, which made it hard for me to dress and check my appearance before leaving on business. And there is an in-room coffee maker which makes espressos and cafe americanos. It comes with 4 coffee pods. The oddities are that it comes with a small supply of sweeteners but no milk or other dairy, and the coffee pods and condiments are not replenished daily. If you're staying more than a night or two and run out of the pods, you must pay extra for more. The sweeteners are never replenished.

I had a very nice stay despite these shortcomings, and I plan to stay here again on my next business trip to Santiago.

Room tip: Virtually all rooms on higher floors have good views.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
EmondacaC, Gerente at Hotel Cumbres Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Reviewed 28 October 2018

My wife and I traveled to Santiago for business mixed with a little pleasure. We started out at a different hotel and on our 2nd night, had dinner at The Glass restaurant on the top floor of the Hotel Cumbres Vitacura. The food, views and service were exceptional. After this beautiful dinner, we went downstairs and asked to see a room. To make a long story short, the next day we changed hotels and spent the remainder of our week at Hotel Cumbres Vitacura. We had an excellent experience at the hotel. The front desk staff was exceptional, going out of their way on multiple occasions to take care of us. I would certainly stay at this wonderful hotel again... and we do plan on returning in the future!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmondacaC, Gerente at Hotel Cumbres Vitacura, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Probably not so convenient for town centre but great views from restaurant in this modern, well appointed hotel. Reception and staff helpful. Rooms nicely decorated and had all you need. Breakfasts were varied and well organised. Dinner options reasonably priced and satisfying. Not much I could say against so would recommend especially if you have business or need to shop in Vitacura.

Trip type: Travelled on business