“Excellent food and service”
Review of Dolce Vita

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marina Centre
Description: Enjoying a relaxed, convivial atmosphere, Dolce Vita puts a uniquely modern twist on the alluring flavours of authentic Italian cuisine. Passionate about retaining the true spirit of traditional Italian cuisine, Dolce Vita features the freshest of produce and the finest seasonal ingredients, which are translated into delicious daily creations. Providing the perfect backdrop for the cuisine is Dolce Vita's elegant, minimalist décor, which features comfortable wooden chairs, linen covered tables and a large open kitchen. With floor-to-ceiling glass windows opening up to views over the stylish pool area, Dolce Vita has a light, sun-kissed ambience to complement the wonderful menu.
Reviewed 15 July 2022

On their menu, there was only one soup item, but I didn't particularly want tovhave that. So I asked whether they could make some other soup that's not on the menu. They could, and I was served one of the best tomato soups I have ever had!

My main course, Dover sole was also excellent.

Date of visit: July 2022
Marcel Li, Director of Food and Beverage at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Dear Ronald N

Thank you for the perfect score review. As we endeavour to leave our guests with wonderful memories, we are happy to hear that the awesome hospitality rendered by my colleagues, had contributed to making your visit at Dolce Vita a fabulous one. Likewise, we are glad to know that our culinary offerings have greatly impressed you. I look forward to sharing your lavish praises with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight.

Marcel Li

Write a reviewReviews (781)

Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

Starter was great, cauliflower panna cotta complemented the crab well. Poached pear was divine, one of the nicest desserts I've had and one of the most creative!

Date of visit: July 2022
Etienne Francois, Director of Food and Beverage at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2022

Dear Konfucius95

Thank you for the perfect score review. As we strive to leave our guests with extraordinary experiences, it is also heartening to hear that the exemplary reception and service extended by my colleagues, had contributed to making your visit at Dolce Vita a fabulous one. Likewise, we are glad to know that our culinary offerings have greatly impressed you. I look forward to sharing your lavish praises with my team as we take pride in our mission in providing moments of delight.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

I went with my friends we sent nice day. Thank you Ck, Rosy we got very nice services from you guys. We want to visit again. We celebreated our friends birthday very well. The place was nice aswell evedything was perfect. Thank you so much

Date of visit: June 2022
Etienne Francois, Director of Food and Beverage at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear Winty01

Thank you for choosing to celebrate such a joyous occasion with us. As we strive to leave our guests with extraordinary experiences, it is also heartening to hear that the exemplary reception and service by my colleagues, had contributed to making your visit at Dolce Vita an unforgettable one. Likewise, we are glad to learn that the exemplary service rendered by my colleagues, especially Ck and Rosy had ensured your dining experience was a fabulous one. Your kind words are truly appreciated and will be shared with the team as I am sure it will be a great source of motivation for them to continuously delight our guests.

We warmly welcome you back for another visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch!

The food was excellent, with beautiful combinations of flavours. Some of the dishes were truly surprising (in a good way)! The portions were a good size for a four-course meal, but even then we were extremely full by the end.

The service staff were attentive without being overbearing. CK greeted us warmly, and helped clarify some of the issues with our reservation. He was also extremely accommodating of our needs and requests. He went out of his way to ensure that the food we ordered was per our requirements. Other service staff were also friendly and prompt. Fantastic stuff!

The only issue we faced was with making the reservation in the first place. But the MO hotel staff helped us, and the staff in the restaurant easily sorted out the remaining issues.

Overall, fantastic food, excellent service, and great value. I’ll come again, and I’ll also recommend this lunch to my friends and family. Thank you Dolce Vita!

Date of visit: June 2022
Etienne Francois, Director of F&B at Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Lichlish

Thank you for the perfect score review. As we strive to leave our guests with extraordinary experiences, it is also heartening to hear that the exemplary reception and service by my colleagues, especially CK had contributed to making your visit at Dolce Vita an unforgettable one. Likewise, we are glad to know that our culinary delights was a lovely highlight. We are truly appreciative of your showers of praise which will be shared with the team as it is indeed comments like yours that motivate them to consistently strive for the best.

Reviewed 13 June 2022

high class food of an excellent Chef. Because of the situation right beside the swimming pool i personally would prefer a little more relaxed atmosphere more like a trattoria.The sevice is fantastic like everywhere in this hotel

2  Thank Peter S

Dear Peter S

Thank you for your lovely review. It is wonderful to hear that our delectable unique dishes that brilliantly showcase our chefs’ creativity and culinary finesse had contributed to making your visit at Dolce Vita a memorable one. Likewise, we are glad to learn that exemplary service rendered by my colleagues, especially Daisy and Philip had ensured your dining experience was a fabulous one. Your kind words are truly appreciated and will be shared with the team as I am sure it will be a great source of motivation for them to continuously delight our guests.

We warmly welcome you back for another visit.