“Disappointing Dinner”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 26
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great food let down by aggressive and unhelpful staff .. food came out randomly so was going cold ... too expensive for what it was ...

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Came back here last week for lunch with some friends. The lunch deal is really good value at $10++ for a bowl of porridge and a dim sum. Very happy to keep coming back here while the lunch deal lasts.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The korean ginseng chicken porridge was superb and very very yummY! its a MUST try when u visit this outlet. also, its BBQ meat is so tender & juicy!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

When I made a reservation over the phone, I was appalled by the lack of customer service. Fine, I proceeded because I was craving for Korean BBQ.
During the order-taking, I was told that the banchan was complimentary and I went on to order 2 plates of marinated pork fillet.

After ordering another plate of marinated pork fillet and my 3rd round of refill of banchan, I was told that they were not able to refill the banchan as I had exceeded the limit of 3 rounds. I told them that I was aware that it was complimentary, but was not communicated on the number of refills. I told the waitress that had I known that they could only refill up to 3 rounds, I would not have ordered that additional plate of marinated pork fillet. What was I going to do with just white rice and BBQ pork fillet?

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Their speciality is of course the ginseng chicken soup and for this alone, it's worth the
visit. Although it is a medicinal dish most people can appreciate it because the ginseng is not too heavily dosed. There's also all the various Korean pickles to wake your taste buds. The service is discreet and efficient. Can't wait to go again.