“Great for birthday dinners especially”

Lawry's The Prime Rib
Ranked #46 of 11,296 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$ 60 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We went there for a birthday dinner and were quite happy with Lawry's. Staff were very friendly and well trained. They took special attention to give us a nice seat near the window (upon my request on my reservation) and surprised us with a mini birthday cake slice. Food was otherwise equally great, with a pleasant and lively atmosphere to match. I would return and recommend it to friends or family.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very delicious food, great service, and nice atmosphere. However, the expectation of customers' attire seem to have dropped. T-shirt and shorts are also allowed into the restaurant. I miss the times when customers had to dress up very well to enter.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Lawry’s never fails me. The quality of food is always good.
However, they changed the layout for kid’s meal and was cramped onto a much smaller plate making it difficult for the child to eat.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner with my family. Manager and staffs are very attentive! Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was given a gift certificate so I went to try the place and asked for a take away meal. I was there at approximately 6:00 pm. There was no fuss and the staff took my order. The meal was ready and packed within 12 minutes of my order!

I was impressively surprised at the customer service, quality and quantity of food served and the atmosphere. I wish I could have stayed.

When I arrived home I found the steak was perfectly cooked and everything had been nicely packed.

I will definitely return for a meal with friends or clients.