“Great coffee and limited but good food options”
Review of The Clueless Goat

The Clueless Goat
Ranked #41 of 343 Coffee & Tea in Singapore
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great coffee place with very modern interior which is air conditioned. The food options are great but limited.

The desserts are also lovely.

Regards
Omar

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I love so many things about this place:
1. Reliable coffee every single time
2. Ambience reminds me of Aussie - feels like home!
3. How it’s so near the MRT station.
4. Always a good range of tarts and cakes (I love tarts!)

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I go at least twice a week. Excellent coffee, quiet unassuming staff who is so dedicated to do their best. Order their scrambled eggs, salmon salad and waffles!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I went and had some breakfast here. It's a great little cafe. Prices are really quite cheap and the food is great. I'd recommend the eggs benedict. The only potentially downside is that there is no wifi. That said, I do sort of like that there aren't a bunch of people working on laptops turning it into a mobile working spot, meaning that people are usually talking to each other!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Labelling your menu-items with unusual names and giving your cafe an unconventional title will never make you a singular success if your wait staff continues to tell your customers off if we laugh a tad too loud or threatens to throw out a group of mums for chattering above a volume above his own level of tolerance.

We booked a table in advance a day before 28th June and even warned them we had 15 chatty ladies who would be coming for a breakfast session. They agreed and took our booking.

Much to our utter disgust, we were greeted with less than perfunctory courtesy (so sorry we ruined your otherwise quiet lazy morning) and a medium height fair face surly male counter staff who not only threatened to throw us out everytime we laughed or chatted a tad louder (thought that was a common occurrence at a cafe?) but also spat us a few nasty words and threw us stares as sharp as daggers - it killed our appetites.

What was worse was every few minutes after he prepared snacks or drinks (without gloves) he went out to smoke his ciggies (still staring daggers at us through the glass).

I felt intimidate in such a foreboding ambience.

I wont bother mentioning the benedict, tatter whatchamacallit and the paltry british-my foot breakfast platter. They are not worth any mention, frankly.

Female wait staff kept coming to clear up before we finished (ok....ok we shall get going before we overstay our welcome!)

So, Clueless Goat, you wont be so clueless as to why you are so miserably quiet in that secluded corner with only a few sad (and quiet, yes, you'd better be QUIET!) customers after this review.

Not worth a visit unless you are a sucker for surly wait staff who make you feel like you are intruding.

6  Thank Elaine E