“If you visit Singapore - you need to eat at Fattys”

Wing Seong Fatty's (Albert) Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 10,515 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Singaporean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Rochor
Melbourne, Australia
“If you visit Singapore - you need to eat at Fattys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

My partner and i ate here 3 of the 5 nights we stayed in Singapore, we feasted on there rice ( with chicken and salty fish) the Keow teow and the famous claypot chicken. Beer was the same price as what you pay in a 7/11 but its ice cold and served under the stars and goes well with a couple serves of spring rolls. You know its a good place when the tables are full of pilots and airline crews getting there stopover meals as well as the locals dining out.

We were fortunate enough to hear the story about how Fattys restaurant begun so many years ago and were honored to have eaten in a restaurant with such humble beginnings.

If you get one meal in Singapore - get it at Fattys.

• Visited August 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Brisbane
“Delicious Spring Rolls and Chilli Crab, Ginger Crab.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

We dined at Fatties on the recommendation of our Hotel Reservations Supervisor. It was very busy and we were seated in the open mall area. We dined on Chilli and Ginger Crab and it was absolutely delicious. The entree of Spring Rolls were among the best that we have tasted.
We would definitely dine there again next time.

chepstow
“I Will Miss This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

I have visited "Fatty's" in its' various locations over the last 30 years, in my life as airline crew.
It is always the first place that I visit in Singapore, I love the Spring Rolls and Indonesian Prawns.
I am heading there this weekend,probably for the last time before I retire, I will miss it.

• Visited August 2012
Perth
“Can we eat here everyday..?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

7 adults, 4 teenagers, 2 little kids - two large tables joined together, food for everyone, lot's of ice cold beers and a great night for S$330.!!
Keow Teow, Snow Pea Shoots, Ginger Beef, Ma Pao Tofu, Roast Chicken, Sui Yuk are but a few of the regular dishes that we all love.

Visited July 2012
Maine
“Good, economical Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

I ate one night at Wing Seong Fatty's. An order of fried rice and black pepper prawns, combined with a couple of beers, was all I could eat (and far more than I should have!). Food was excellent, as was service.

Most seating is outdoors on the sidewalk, directly opposite Sim Lim Square. Prices were very reasonable and credit cards are accepted.

Visited July 2012