All reviewsboutique hotellittle indiakampong glamlady bosssyed alwi roadreception desk isgreat boutiqueclassic roomhigh teaarab quarterbeautiful hotelmustafa centrelavender mrt stationhandy phonerooms are smallthe executive loungeorchard road
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 week at the Hotel and I feel I have I have to write something as my stay was fantastic. Nice room, clean, nice environment, but what was overwhelming was the level of kindness of the persons who work there, you immediately perceive they do not like to work there the LOVE to work there. They consider first the customers then their values and at last their interest. I would like to mention some persons despite all should be mentioned. I will never forget the manager a Romanian nice person that has everything under control ready to do whatever necessary to make customers happy, I have seen him picking up customers bags as all other persons was busy with others customers.
The chef from New Zealand delighted us first preparing a fantastic breakfast then with a lunch that was unforgettable, the best tartare I have ever eaten. What was impressive was that you feel he really care to get satisfied customers. MANY COMPLIMENTS TO ALL OF YOU!!! Keep going like this. Luigi Rossettini

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
VagabondSingapore, General Manager at The Vagabond Club, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear rosettimi,

Thank so much for saying such lovely things about Alex and all the staff at Vagabond...we really do love having lovely guests as yourself stay with us! Please come back.

Warm Regards,

lady Boss

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I haven't checked out of the hotel yet, but wanted to make sure I left a positive review. The staff is great, particularly the head chef, who makes it a point to come out and greet his guests in the Executive Lounge. The staff is attentive and really makes the stay.

The hotel itself is beautiful and really unique. The rooms are on the smaller side, but well designed and I had a pleasant sleep every night despite my long business hours. I was in a courtyard room, which is unique and lovely. It has a shared courtyard with other guests. Thing to be mindful of is there's a lot of windows and I was constantly forgetting to pull the curtains for more privacy.

Hotel is nicely situated near tons of local food options. It's really in a very pleasant part of Singapore and will make it a point to return!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

For people looking for a luxury hotel in Singapore that does not have the feel of being part of a chain, then this is the place for you. The walls of the hotel (inlcuding the rooms) are adorned with interesting art and wonderful photos. Location wise, it is in between Little India and Arab town and affords you immediate access to old Singapore, away from all the high rise buildings. The staff are very friendly, attentive and accommodating. The cocktails in the bar are excellent. We had breakfast each morning of our stay; the food was exquisite.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Just returned from a fantastic four day stay at the Vagabond: really a superlative experience at Singapore's number one getaway location. And they even had Citizen Kane and various art films on my TV (even Kieszlowski!); i think i watched them all! but it is really the superlative customer service that sets Vagabond apart from the crowd. The staff really go out of the way to make sure your every whim is fulfilled. Smoking section is outside which grew on me the longer i was there. Fantastic for instagram; an art lover's dream. I give the Vagabond my strongest recommendation.

Room Tip: The club rooms give you access to more facilities
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nicely decorated but the room was extremely small. Like a closet. I had a regular room that was upgraded to the next best. There’s a tea time with alcohol that’s included with some snacks. The staff is very friendly.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo