staying short term or even several months at GWSA is very convenient, centrally located, high quality of cleaniness and also well secured. Possibility to use the shuttle at eight in the morning to the financial district or two other main destinations. I can recommend the pool and also the other facilities as well as the friendly personnel. Shopping mall with a good grocery called cold storage is around the corner, access by the carpark.
good connectivity to Orchard, Chinatown and City hall by free shuttle bus.
Kitchen is well equipped. I can recommend the Great World in all aspects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The largest serviced apartments in Singapore, Great World Serviced Apartments boasts 34 floors of luxury living, offering fully-furnished 1-bedroom apartments to 4-bedroom penthouses. Just a stone’s throw away from the hustle bustle of Orchard Road and minutes from Singapore’s financial and cultural districts, our ideal location is further enhanced by complimentary shuttle services and an adjoining shopping centre. Sweat it out in our gymnasium or simply chill by our near Olympic-size swimming pool, our full range of facilities have a little bit of something for almost everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Great World Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great World Serviced Apartments Hotel Singapore
- Great World Serviced Apartments Singapore