Ways to Experience Singapore Flyer
from US$ 72.50
from US$ 28.50
from US$ 68.80
16,180 results
All reviews london eye ferris wheel night view eye view entire city great view of the city city lights marina bay sands afraid of heights air conditioned take photos capsule ride rotating queue skyline movement
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

I caught the river boat to the flyer and was dropped off just by the F1 race track. In fact I actually stepped on the rubber left by Lewis Hamilton, well I think it was him. The flyer like most places in Singapore has air con and gives fantastic views of the land reclaimed and built on. A must visit for anyone new to Singapore.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Trip last a around 35 minutes. A great view of Singapore skyline. Great for photo taking. Didn't have to queue. Cost was reasonable.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 18 April 2015

You want to see Singapore city, skyline from Singapore flyer offers the most amazing view of the city.We took a night ride we were awed at how beautiful city looks, the ride is almost half an hour but its huge long and makes you go awww. The expense is just a small part but ride I felt was worth it if you haven't done a flyer ride ever before.The glass cubicle has some seating in the middle but I was hardly sitting looking at the night time bright city.I felt I got more ideas of my dinner place just seeing the fun things I could do at the last ride at the flyer.We did not go to the eating place build around the flyer but surely had fun browsing around.

if I would have my way, would love to build a digital kiosk on the glass itself to show you all the beautiful places you can see from the flyer.

If you are a romantic type I wouldn't mind spending a bit for having dinner on the flyer itself.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 18 April 2015

It is very new, with each compartment of the flyer very spacious. The view outside is absolutely stunning! Blue sky, clear green and blue water with beautiful modern constructions of this city state. I would say that it is a must go!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 18 April 2015

We had the tickets from the SQ stopover programme, which is excellent value. This ride gives you a great view over the city!

Date of experience: January 2015