“a awesome place!”

My Awesome Cafe
Ranked #74 of 14,278 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Open 365 days a year, with a menu offered all day long from opening to closing, we are a very cool Family (our team is our family indeed) and cosy cafe / bistro / bar that serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late dinner. We took over the very first Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital dated 1952 and converted it into a chill-out place that bakes its own bread, becomes a bistro at lunchtime and transforms into a bar / bistro in the evening. We offer salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, hot main courses, desserts, protein shakes for the sporty guys, an acai menu for those in need of the purest available, platters to share; the full menu is available whole day long with a good selection of wine, champagne, cocktails, beers. This unique Hospital / Cafe / Bistro / Bar brings you back into time as it is decorated with real true vintage recycled or up-cycled elements. Must try: My Awesome Salad, Duck Confit Burger, Sharing Platter and don't forget to grab an "I am awesome" tee shirt
Reviewed 4 July 2022 via mobile

Good food, welcoming atmosphare and really friendly staff!! anytime soon again!!!
and so good to see that you are still open and in buisness after pandemic!

Date of visit: July 2022
Write a reviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Came here on a hot evening for a quick break and a fresh beer. The beer is delicious, the staff friendly & attentive, and the decor really great. The whole place has a great vibe. It's a bit on the expensive end, but frankly we had a great experience.

The burgers look amazing too.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 4 June 2022

This cafe is so awesome. The food was amazing, the drinks were amazing, the staff and the service were amazing. This cafe has the formula right. We will definitely be back again and again. We had an awesome time.

Reviewed 21 May 2022 via mobile

Tried this place on a weekend morning and it could get really busy by 11am…. The bread was of very high quality and I was quite happy with the duck burger. They have taken extra efforts in making the decor stand out from other cafes.

Reviewed 18 May 2022

Ever since it's opened in 2014, it's been one of my favourite cafes to bring new friends to or even for a nice quiet meal on my own. My office was at Ann Siang previously so it was walking distance to the cafe. I have since moved on to another industry and office for a few years now, let me tell you, the quaint, rustic and authentic, albeit quirky vibes have not changed these 8 years.

Brought my French friends whom I've just met during my Thailand trip couple weeks ago over to My Awesome Cafe for a nice French fusion treat two nights ago (cos they said they miss French food so much after travelling in Thailand for 2 months) and THEY HAD A HUGE BLAST!

Franck and the team were wonderful and food was great as always! That said, I've been waiting for years, please bring back the Duck Rillettes, Avo & Pesto into My Awesome Salad if you guys can! >.< That combi was just absolutely awesome! <3

Quick Facts: This cafe was transformed from an old shophouse, which was previously the Chung Hwa Free Clinic and is now filled with vintage furniture and bits and pieces from the past.

If you're looking for a really cool place to chill that has great food and drinks, and mostly importantly awesome people and vibes, this is it!