“Quick and simple authentic Indonesia foos”
Review of Ayam Penyet Ria

Ayam Penyet Ria
Ranked #1,150 of 12,332 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We had simple dinner in the restaurant ordering Gado Gado (mixed vegetable with peanut sauce), Bakso (meat ball soup) and Empek Empek (fish nuggets with vinegar sauce) and Es Campur (mix ice syrup). Simple food and with good appetising taste.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Famous for its penyet sambal. I love this place but frankly speaking better to try something else if you are in Singapore. This is oneof Indonesian food and not Singapore.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

ordered their Fried Smashed Chicken and grilled Chicken. costing about 8 dollars each.

Love their Chili and black sauce. I wouldnt say it is the best i ever tried, but i will definitely go back again. Something worth recommending to friends.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Our family went to dinner last December 28, 2015. This is our third time to visit and we wanted to let the other family members to try this. The verdict is we will come back again. Still a must try! However, if you are not fond of spicy food this might not be for you.

It would be good if the condiments can be placed nearby at the other section of the resto for easier access. Also, it's a bit difficult for additional orders as you need to go all the way to the cashier to order and pay.

1  Thank MsConGenieality
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

I visited APR after hearing great reviews. I ordered the nasi ayam penyet which was nice. The chicken was dry but the chili was good. I also ordered the sop buntut which was tasty and meat was tender and not too salty. Lastly I ordered the fried beancurd which was one of the best I've tasted so far. Overall okay lunch option in orchard road but I've tasted better ayam penyet somewhere else.