Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay
US$ 290
US$ 336
US$ 293
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 227
MarinaBaySands
US$ 146
US$ 113
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Jen Orchardgateway Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 214
US$ 191
US$ 445
US$ 429
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 269
US$ 153
2,172 results
All reviewsrooftop poolclarke quayrooms are smalldiy laundryhi expressminute walkwalking distance to chinatownmodern hotelshort stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areanoodlesbars and restaurantsnight lifestayed here for nightsmrt stationsbreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used my IHG reward points to spend 1 night at this property.

We checked in late night and left next day noon.

The front desk staff hospitality, Housekeeping staff efforts (specially at the breakfast area) and generous room sizes were commendable.

Walking proximity to Clarke Quay adds value in case you want to indulge in late night dining with a few options to choose from. BIG advantage in case you happen to be in Singapore for a weekend.

Would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: Study the MRT and bus access details properly in case you opt to use these services.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
S_Kloprogge, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Vikas M,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

I was delighted to read that our Select Service Model hotel met your needs as a smart traveller, in particular our Great location, comfortable rooms and the service provided to you by our polite and helpful team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I like how the hotel tries to be smart. I stay here for business and I’m always pleased with my stay. All essentials provided, they even have DIY laundromat.

Gym is very small and crammed but since this is Singapore, that’s expected.

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Ask for an outside facing room because there are rooms where your only view from your window is the window of the next room. So expect to close your curtains all the time.

Toilet bowl is weird it’s built too high up from the floor. I bet short people’s feet won’t touch the floor when sitting on it.

The hotel is next to the nice stretch of restaurants at the popular clarke quay riverside. So you would certainly not run out of food options.

Breakfast is also good and I thought the staff are always helpful.

I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Rupertwoone,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Situated between Chinatown and Clark Quay both are an easy 5 minute walk to the various shops and restaurants, bars and underground stations.

It is also a short walk to Canning Park which is a nice place to take a stroll.

Hotel is great for an Express. The staff are friendly, the roof swimming pool is lovely and it has a small but nice gym on the roof.

Rooms are smallish but plenty big enough for 2 and the high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass makes them feel spacious.

Taxi’s from the airport are around $18-$25 depending on traffic.

Drinks in the bar are a little expensive but there are loads of bars a short walk away.

The buffet breakfasts were great, with a wide choice, including Chinese and Indian.

Definitely the nicest Express I’ve ever stayed in.

They have a nice secure area to leave your luggage after check out which was handy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank St_Edmundsbury_Gold

Dear St_Edmundsbury_Gold,

I was delighted to read that our Select Service Model hotel met your needs as a smart traveller, in particular our Great location, comfortable rooms, Free Express Start Breakfast, 24Hrs Fitness Center, Rooftop Swimming Pool and the service provided to you by our polite and helpful team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Positioned just a 5 minute walk from Riverside Point and the hub of Clarke Quay this is a well located, mid-range, good value hotel. Local transport links easily accessible with Clarke Quay and Fort Canning MRT in close proximity.

The service levels offered for an ‘Express’ version of the Holiday Inn chain were surprisingly good. Reception staff were attentive and exceedingly helpful on all interactions, certainly providing service levels on par with higher rated establishments.

Breakfast was a solid offering, a good mix of western, continental, and Asian foods. Plenty of tables, low wait times, prompt table clearance and friendly staff. I wouldn’t expect anyone to go away hungry.

The Queen Bed Room was pleasant. Floor to ceiling windows and outward facing mean lots of light in the room and a view of the city. Good double blinds mean you are not woken in the morning however as light is kept out well. Bathroom was compact with walk in shower. Shower Gel and Handwash provided but no shampoo / conditioner so bring your own in case! Comfortable bed and choice of pillows mean a good night sleep. Couple of added extras with Bluetooth enabled Alarm Clock and Speaker mean you can listen to your preferred tunes and the in-room ‘Handy’ Phone meant internet browsing and trips and tours brought straight to you. Complimentary bottled water appreciated and good tea and coffee making facilities. The in room fridge also useful.

Gym / Fitness Centre is reasonably equipped with a multipurpose weight machine, small selection of free weights and a good selection of CV equipment. A minor improvement here would have been to close the sides of the room (open) and fit with A/C.

Rooftop lap pool was welcoming and well used - the glass sides are certainly unique. The roof area is a nice place to relax but lacked sufficient beds for number of users. That said, nice to have pool towels provided.

WiFi was strong throughout and of course free - a staple of any good accommodation these days.

Certainly I’d recommend this hotel to visitors of Singapore as it’s a great base to explore from and good value hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SMB_2000

Dear SMB_2000,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay and for taking the time to share your great four star review.

I was delighted to read that our Select Service Model hotel met your needs as a smart traveller, in particular our Great location, comfortable rooms, Free Express Start Breakfast, Handy Phone, 24Hrs Fitness Center, Rooftop Swimming Pool and the service provided to you by our polite and helpful team.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thanks for great hospitality at the property. FB staff are very gentle and Front Desk are quick, professional and friendly. My special thanks to Ms. Muoi ( I dont know exatly her name) the Housekeeper from Vietnam who was very delighted and helpful to take care of my room which make me feel relax and comfortable after long day going out. She greeted me every morning, wished me a happy day and promised my room will be always in best condition after I came back that I could enjoy best stay. A very little thing made me happy all the stay. Thank you Ms. Muoi.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sophie N,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay and for taking the time to share your great five star review.