The Westin Singapore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 394
US$ 311
PARKROYALhotels
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 149
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 181
CrownePlaza.com
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$ 762
US$ 524
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 165
Agoda.com
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 347
US$ 211
US$ 300
1,509 results
All reviewsasia squareheavenly bedseasonal tastesinfinity poolcook brewdowntown mrtmarina bayspg membersea viewthe financial districtlau pa satbusiness hotelcbd arealobby loungefloor to ceiling windowsconstruction sitesatay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really like hotels that have their lobby half way up the building, which really gives great skyline views.

Rooms are large and spacious, and a view of the harbor and ships even better. Only regret was that the infinity pool was under maintenance BUT they did have an arrangement with JW to use their pool and the Westin would provide transportation.

Staff is extremely friendly and lobby very comfortable and original (met a friend for two hours)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us; particularly the spacious room and view of the surrounding from the hotel. We sincerely apologized for any inconvenience caused pertaining to the pool maintenance and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore to enjoy the infinity pool on your future trip!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pictures that the management of the Westin/Starwood have chosen to leave on their website no longer represent reality, I feel let down and cheated as I was sold something that just does not exist, I no longer trust the management of the Westin/Starwood;

- Upon checking in we were told the pool and entire pool area are closed for a month. When we booked (mid January) there was no mention of this on their website and we received no email/call to inform us. Angela Fox their manager confirmed they tried to reach out to everyone - I just do not believe they have - I wasn't informed. Angela explained it must have been Expedia (hotels.com) that didn't pass on the message - frankly this is a poor excuse - you as the management of the Wesitin/Starwood are responsible, it's your hotel and your reputation.

- The pictures of the pool view, that are still on Westin's website, do not exist. There is now a larger and taller building blocking any view of the sea from the pool area. Still showing old photos on your website is clear misrepresentation. The view no longer exists, you are lying to your guests/the public by leaving them up on your website (and even around the hotel/in the lift). I strongly suggest you remove or update these photos immediately. Isn't it actually fraud to advertise and sell somthing that doesn't exist?? (Please see my photo and reference it to yours - spot the difference?)

- We arrived on the Easter weekend, we had family meeting us for drinks and dinner at Cook and Brew. Management sadly also decided to close the restaurant and bar (on the Friday and Sunday) - 'because it is a holiday' - why on earth is a hotel restaurant/bar closed on a holiday weekend. This is again a strange and very poor choice of their management. Hotel facilities should be open regardless of public holidays.

- We booked a Deluxe room, based on their photos and their description 'floor to ceiling windows that offer an abundance of light'. The first room we were given offered no such thing, one of the windows directly faced another person's room! It was a floor to ceiling window and 5ft away there was another room.

Additionally, when I asked for a part refund due to the lack of service and facilities available I was told, point blank, 'you booked the cheapest rate available so there is no way of giving you any refund' - I'm sorry, what? - Your telling me that as I chose the cheapest rate online (wouldn't any rational person?) there is no way you can part refund me. This is a joke and again a very poor decision by their management.

I work hard to pay for vacations away with my family. I get two weeks off a year. I don't expect a brand like Starwood to treat me like this.

I strongly suggest anyone reading this to cancel their booking and stay elsewhere, there are loads of great hotels in Sing.

Pros;
The waiting staff are very professional and friendly.

After all of the above only complementary breakfast was offered to sooth the pain - obviously I'm still annoyed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James G
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your feedback pertaining to your recent experience at The Westin Singapore. At the outset, we sincerely regret your disappointment particularly in relation to our current pool closure. While the hotel has made every effort to advise our guests and travel partners of the pool closure in advance, unfortunately when a reservation is not made directly with us, we do have to rely on our travel partners to share this information directly with the guests. As we understand that this may impact our guests’ decision to stay with us, the hotel accepts cancellation and offers refunds for any cancellation or postponement due to the pool closure. For guests who have decided to stay, we have also arranged for them to use the pool facilities at one of our sister properties and provide unlimited transfers to and from the pool on complimentary basis. We truly appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologised for not meeting your expectations during this visit and certainly look forward to the opportunity of serving you again when you next stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very attentive and great service provided by Sri. Sri made great effort in ensuring that my girl friends and I had an enjoyable and pleasant experience at The Westin. Sri also provided us with clear and precise information about the SPG group rewards plan. Thank you for the great service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pauline H

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent experience at The Westin Singapore. We are delighted to hear that you and your girlfriends had a wonderful time with us and that the service level provided by Sri Mathan had exceeded your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming all of you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms are clean and beautiful. The location of this hotel is in the business district but taxis are at the hotel constantly the the MRT is just outside the door.

The main restaurant is fabulous. Remember this hotel lobby is on the 32 floor and rooms are located above that. Most important ....the STAFF is OUTSTANDING! They will make your stay a dream come true. Thanks for being SO great!

Room Tip: In Singapore - I'm not sure there is a bad view!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy W

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are delighted to hear that the hotel facilities, as well as service level had exceeded your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we will continue to maintain our standards to enhance the experience of our guests during each stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore for another rejuvenating stay again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for several times and this time I came back again for my friend birthday trip. The hotel location was perfect, walking 3 minuets from subway and 10 minuets to Marina Bay. The room very clean, new and comfortable. Restaurant very nice with the view and decorations. The food very testy and fresh. This is the top quality and high standard service of the best hotel in Singapore.And I would like to say thank you to Ms.Nammi for her service and helpful. She prepared us the room with the nice view by the ocean and also provided the professional service. I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Lance_J_Ourednik, General Manager at The Westin Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us; particularly the convenient location, the comfortable room and facilities, the stunning view of the surrounding from the hotel, the food quality, as well as the service level provided by Nammi Sagwanich. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we will continue to maintain our standards to ensure our guests have a rejuvenating stay with us each time. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Singapore again soon!