6 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$148
Hotels.com$169
Destinia.com$170
2,930 results
All reviews novena mrt free shuttle small mall pleasant stay orchard road clean hotel food court bus stop shopping mall convenient location small room business trip early check rajah supermarket balestier cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2022

Thx all ur service
My wife also said very clean, very good, very kind, very nice
If i go again to singapore, using this hotel.
This hotel's very nice service is kind.
Thx all people.
I hope this hotel has everytimes happy things.
Bye

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony Cousens , General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Thank you for your great review and we are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Ramada and Days Hotels by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

Experience exceeded my expectations!
My flight arrived at midnight and by the time I am through with baggage claim etc. i need a place to rest for the night so that I could return home to family members at a more convenient hour for them.

I am very happy with my 2 nights stay at the Hotel: the room is clean, location close to market, and Boon Tong Kee restaurant (if like me, you are a chicken rice lover). Most of all, being received in good cheer by Keevan and Azlina at early morning warms the heart-these are staff who kept the doors open for travelers like me! I was so worried and had to ‘double confirm’ the front desk will be opened. After a 24 hour journey, the last thing I want is to be worried about a place to lay my head for the night. When I arrived at the Hotel, I realized my worries were unfounded. This is a professionally run place.

Even as I may be amongst the latest check-ins, I was given a nice room with a good view, comfortable-with even slippers, and toiletries that I had not packed this time. Many thanks to housekeeping for keeping the room clean and stocking up the room’s supplies thar I could put on the ‘do not disturb’ sign to overcome jet lag.

The next time I come home, I will seriously consider returning to this hotel for my self - quarantine before going back to family. Thank you for such a pleasant stay, experience, the additional hours of extended check out time was also a great help. Thank you, Azlina and Keevan.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Tony Cousens , General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback and we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your compliments for Keevan and Azlina with them and their team. Your kind words go a long way toward boosting the team’s morale and reaffirming our efforts towards delivering a great experience to our valued guests. We are also comforted to know that you have been well taken care of by our Houseekeping associates during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Ramada and Days Hotels by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

We stayed for 5 days. The hotel is in a very good area with plenty of food joints nearby. It was a Clean hotel with excellent service. The hotel staff was very supportive and polite. Prior to our visit, the hotel clarified all our queries over email & their response was quick & clear.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony Cousens , General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2022

Thank you for your great review and we are glad that our associates have delighted you during your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Ramada and Days Hotels by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed 17 August 2022

Hotel is clean, staffs are friendly. The room is a bit small, but the room is clean and nice. It provides safe box, fridge, iron and ironing board. Bathroom are also clean and tidy with standard hotel setup. The water from the water tap is drinkable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your nice review and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. For your future stays, you may wish to consider our sister 4-star hotel, Ramada Singapore, located just across the Zhongshan Park, which offers larger rooms and bathrooms with rain shower, king size beds as well as a 30 metre swimming pool. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Ramada and Days Hotels by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park.

Reviewed 15 August 2022

We stayed at the hotel for around 4-5 days with my partner and had a great time!

First, we were welcomed late (our flight arrived at 1:00 AM!) for our check-in by a really nice lady whose name is escaping me but who was warm and kind. Our room was on the small side but honestly enough for just the two of us! And the giant windows were amazing, we had plenty of light.

The bed (queen size) was very comfortable and clean. The pillows too! And I easily get neck pain so that was very enjoyable.

The little nook near the windows was a plus, especially for the nice view down the park!

The bathroom was super clean and perfectly fine for the both of us.

The helpers were super nice and gave us new water bottles every day, always checking in with us. It was very sweet.

The hotel is also at a very good location: you have restaurants and bars nearby, a small mall a minute away, a bus stop, an MRT station 15min away but the walk is enjoyable, a Starbucks & McDonalds for quick breakfast... I really enjoyed just walking around the neighbourhood!

A really good experience all in all and we'll be back together at the hotel happily when we're coming back to SG!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tony Cousens , General Manager at Days Hotel by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Thank you for your delightful review and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are especially glad that our room, location and associates have delighted you during your stay with us. Your kind words go a long way toward boosting the team’s morale and reaffirming our efforts towards delivering a great experience to our valued guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon at the Ramada and Days Hotels by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park.