“Good gelato”

Ranked #101 of 299 Dessert in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I was not expecting to find a good gelato place on the street, when I stumbled on this place. The gelato is good, little pricey ($5 for a scoop). I will go back

Reviewed 14 February 2017

This title place is run by efficient polite staff that let you have a little tester of any flavour prior to purchase. They are so friendly and are genuinely happy for you to try before you buy. I had a small tub with 2 flavours - salted caramel and espresso. The flavours were bang on and I recommend it as a great place to get your desert after dining out or just as a treat.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

I used to visit the outlets at Takashimaya and Shaw Centre. I totally agreed with some reviewers that the staff purposely try to cover the top of the cup and left a big hole inside. There was a scale there at the counter but they either don't use it or just pretend to put the cup on the scale without really measuring it. This is really cheating. You charge $5.90 for a small cup and that's already quite pricey so don't try to cheat on ice-cream again. I stopped buying from Gelatissimo for a Long time but sometimes I can't stop my kids from wating to buy although they themselves noticed this poor practices. They always call the shop cheaters.

2  Thank Pui P
Reviewed 14 October 2016

nice spot right on Orchard road with a few tables. Kids serving were pushing upsell on sizes to all the customers - just let us order what we want! Not at all friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

May not be authentic but doesn't mean it's not good. I could not get enough of the salted caramel. Kids loved their choices too

A bit pricey but I loved it.