Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We booked this hotel for 3 people before going to our first trip to Singapore and little that know it was located in the busy district of Little India so you what you should expect is that you are somewhat like in India where you get to see and greet our Indian brothers in every corner of the place. The hotel room was a little small for 3 and the bed was like a double bed. No extra bed was provided, I have to admit that I did not asked an extra bed for there is no more room on the floor, so the 3 of us just squeezed on a double bed. The toilet and batch is surprisingly spacious given the size of the room though.Breakfast was included and it was more of an Indian breakfast, what do you expect? If you're not a choosy type for accommodations, this one could be yours at a cheap price, in fact it was one or if not the cheapest hotels in SG. But you can add some extra and go to other budget hotels.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I have visited there with 18 people this november but services are very low,not clean room ,everywhere cockroaches,toilet is very dirty even bed cover is not changed.asked to change bed cover but they didnt listen.front desk staff is very rude,mostly room water falls,poor wifi.not tasty breakfast.i have no any good points of that hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PabiR2
Reviewed 3 January 2017

i checked in at this hotel on the 31st Dec. the afternoon front office Natasha was friendly and helpful. she called my room asking me if everything is ok, when i told her my room is in a bad condition, she tried to offer me to another room, but the room is still the same. i understand that Natasha has tried her very best to please me but all the rooms are the same. this hotel needs a major renovation, seriously - the wall is dirty, the bathroom is dusty and disgusting, the bed sheet smells, the TV is not working, the curtain needs is super dusty, the wall light is not working, there were cockroaches running around. to sum it up - please spend money and do the rooms ! the night reception Hamzah is very helpful too.

Room tip: all the rooms are bad
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I've been to. Noisy, dirty, smelly. Terrible service accompanied by rude staff members. Breakfast was the only meal we had and it wasn't appetizing in any way or form. My suggestion would be to avoid this hotel and find a better alternative.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2016

The place is affordable and in a good location, close to shopping and restaurants.
No room service but the staff was friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi does not reach the rooms and TV does not have good programmes.

• Trip type: Travelled with family