We were going on a vacation, we surf the net to find the nice hotel and came to Claremont Hotel website. The website showed nice pictures of the room and hotel we made the reservation for 3 nights. When checked into the room at 11:00pm, there was water dripping from the celing and flyies running around and the bathroom was disushing and not to mention the bed felt like floor. We managed to sleep for few hours and went to the front desk next mornning to checkout to find another hotel found that they would not let us check out early. End up talking to the hotel manager who was a as hole, did care if we stay or not, did care if the customer was happy or not. First he refused to refund the two night we did not stay then we end up paying for 50% of 2nd night. Manager said he did not care if customer was happy or not, he said his hotel is busy and owner is in the USA. The owner must be sitting on top of the money to have a manager like this to manage their hotel
Room was smelly, not clean, staff were unfriendly. We managed to talk to the manger about our room problems who did not care. Manager was an as hole....
Oh... TV never worked, noisy air condition.....
This hotel is a sit hole....
If you want to have good vacation, don't stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Claremont Hotel is a value hotel offering affordable hotel room stays and strategically located on Serangoon Road, the main street coursing through the Little India district. Claremont Hotel offers real value for money with its extremely accessible location to The Farrer Park MRT Station (NE8)and is just a short 2-minute walk to hotel doorstep. Located opposite the hotel is Mustafa Center, a 24-hour shopping haven. Leisure and business travelers can get almost anything from the shops around here. Visitors arriving at Changi Airport can zip through the MRT train system and reach the comfort of Claremont's hotel room in less than an hour. Step out of Claremont Hotel and you run smack into the Little India, one of Singapore's oldest and culturally rich district. Crossing the Serangoon Road, visitors will encounter a labyrinth of short and lengthy lanes dotted with multi-colored restored Pre-War shop houses; in pink, green, yellow, blue, purple, and red, orange and turquoise that is an attraction itself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Claremont Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Claremont Hotel
- Claremont Hotel Singapore