The hotel's location is very good if you want to be in Orchard Road but for the price of $400/night there are better hotels on offer in Singapore. Pool is cramped, free wi-fi in lobby only worked for 2 days out of 4, rooms are pretty standard. The bed was very comfortable tho and room was equipped to 5 star standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Singapore is centrally located in the heart of Orchard Road - Singapore’s vibrant shopping district and a 3-minute walk to Orchard MRT station. The hotel is an ideal choice for business travellers being only a 10-minute drive to the Central Business District and 20-minute drive from the Singapore Changi International Airport. Our 421 modern rooms and suites offer city or boulevard views, ergonomically designed workspaces and Wi-Fi access. For added privacy and convenience, choose Executive Floor rooms to enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and access to the Executive Lounge with business support facilities, complimentary breakfast and refreshments throughout the day. The hotel also offers six innovative dining options including a modern grill and an award-winning rooftop Italian restaurant. Other thoughtful facilities include an outdoor rooftop pool, 24/7 fully equipped fitness centre, two-floors of luxury boutiques and in-house therapeutic massage services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Hilton International Singapore
- Singapore Hilton International