Hilton Singapore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
YOTEL Singapore(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
The St. Regis Singapore(Singapore)
2,939 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeorchard roaddiamond memberion orchardrooftop poolshopping districtbusiness tripan upgradelocation is excellentbreakfast buffet islate checkconvenient locationmrt stationgymconciergeshopperstaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Singapore in June 2012. The hotel is excellent and the staff extremely helpful, polite, professional and accommodating. The rooms are modern and clean, and the hotel has excellent gym and pool facilities. The breakfast buffet is impressive (although the coffee isn't great, but this is common in Singapore). Orchard Road can be busy, but it is very central to all the main sites, and an excellent location if you are keen to hit the shops. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will be coming back.

Room Tip: If you're a very light sleeper and are worried about noise, perhaps ask for a room which isn't facing Orchard Road.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LJH80
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I stayed in an Executive King room for three nights in June 2012.
The rooms are great with everything that you are likely to need for a business trip. The broadband worked very well (much improved from my experience from a few years back). The club lounge has a good range of food in the evening and the "continental" breakfast includes hot food. Staff were attentive without being over-whelming. All in all a great hotel, conveniently located on Orchard and within easy reach of everywhere.

Room Tip: The club floors have great views from all rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 June 2012

Dear Rob2037,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Singapore, we are delighted that you had a good stay experience with us.

We very much appreciate your feedback on our facilities and service; and are also glad that you noticed our improved internet connection!

We look forward to being of service to you again when you next return to Singapore.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Singapore several times over the past 10 years and I feel like it's my home away from home. I continue to be amazed that much of the staff that I encounter have remained working with the hotel for quite a long time. I recognized several of the restaurant and lounge wait staff as well as the folks working the front door. To my surprise, a couple of them actually remembered me, even though my last stay was over a year ago! It's nice to be surrounded by some familiarity when traveling 12 time zones away from my real home. I had the pleasure of talking with the front office manager, Nauman Hasan, this time and I promised I would finally write a review. So, my first comment is that the staff are simply wonderful ... attentive to every detail and always with a friendly smile. Housekeeping is immaculate, complete with orchids in the bathroom vase every day. I can't say enough about how great the staff are.

The rooms are comfortable, spacious, and clean. For business I had everything I needed, including a speedy wireless connection. The beds are very comfortable, particularly the duvet blanket. The staff are very discreet. In 2 weeks, I was only in my room one time when the maid knocked to provide turndown service. Other than that, I never saw them in my room. The rooms that face Orchard Road are a little noisier than the ones in the rear. It seems that there is activity on the street at all hours of the night and I could hear occasional commotion even though I was on the 21st floor. It didn't bother me, but if you're particularly sensitive to noise, you might ask for a room that doesn't face Orchard Road.

The breakfast buffet has a great variety with consistent quality. In my case, moderation is needed, since I normally don't eat heavy breakfasts and didn't really want to gain a lot of "travel weight". Most days, I ate a light breakfast in the executive lounge.

The hotel location is very convenient for dining, shopping, and getting around. Several restaurants are located just a short walk away. I particularly enjoyed some of the restaurants in the Ion complex (top floor). For people who don't have the means to be shopping in the high-end retails stores that abound in the area (e.g. Rolex, Gucci, etc.), the more "local" malls Lucky Plaza and Far East are only a few minutes' walk away. If you want to tour the city, a bus stop is located right across the street and a subway station (MRT) is right in the basement of the Ion mall. One thing to keep in mind is that the hotel is directly across the street from Orchard Towers, which is known for it's night-time "working women". They don't really bother you, but don't be surprised if you get some seductive glances and "service offerings" when you're walking the sidewalks at night.

The recreation facilities at the Hilton are good. The gym is clean, convenient, and offers a great array of exercise equipment. A sauna is also available if you like that sort of thing. The pool is a bit small, but the patio is nice, if a bit hot during the day time (as is everywhere outside in Singapore!). The Il Cielo restaurant looks really nice and I've heard the food is excellent, although I didn't eat there.

This hotel is a great choice for a lot of reasons. But, for me, what really stands out as outstanding is the quality of the staff. I'm already looking forward to my next trip to my home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Orchard Road are a little noisier at night.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jay405

Dear Jay405,

Thank you for your continued patronage of Hilton Singapore and for considering us your "home away from home".

It is very rewarding for the team to know that our service highlights your every stay with us. Indeed, we do our utmost to ensure the best stay experience for all our guests by delivering the Hilton-quality service expected of the hotel.

Your feedback and insights on our rooms, facilities and food are very much appreciated; it is very nice to know that the hotel meets all your business requirements.

We look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Singapore.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Thanks for the stay, everyone carred from the staff in the foyer to the staff on the pool deck to the executive club and even the lovely member who looked after my room including evening turn downs to prepare my bed so i could jump straight in. I stayed 4 nights in the Executive King which offers Club access. In room service was quiet good with a neat selection to statisfy.
Good location everything, you need nearby. I was there for a conference and was perfect for this application. If i was going to take the fam i would most probably stay in Santosa.
I was glad I chose Hilton as the Marriott and Hyatt seemed to be rather large and impersonal in feel and atmosphere. Hilton gave me that personal attention i needed with the same grandure and lux offere by its competitors. Thing I also like about the Hilton chain is that it does offer extremely good Value For Money by comparison. The double points bonus does go a long way too. I have since stayed at the brand spanking new Hilton in Melbourne, Australia and have booked in at the Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya. So keep it up Hilton! I believe the double points bonus ends this month so get your bookings in.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear sonajet,

Thank you for your kind review of Hilton Singapore. It is most rewarding for us that our service was a highlight and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

Your encouraging feedback has been shared with my team, who are happy to be of service to all our guests.

Thank you again for reviewing us and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I spend one night in this hotel on a Singapore Stopover on my way to Shanghai. This hotel is situated towards the top of Orchard Road close to many shopping centres and restuarants.

From the time we got of our taxi we were looked after. The Czech lady at reception was very friendly, profesional and efficient. The bell boy delivered our luggage and took extra time to explain all the features in the room. After settling in I received a call from reception to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.

Even though I was only staying at the hotel for 13hours, the staff made me feel very welcome and I really enjoyed the "attention to detail" service at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Nicol V,

It is such a pleasure to learn that after your brief stay with us, you felt well looked after and gained a positive impression of our hotel.

We hope your travels bring you back to Singapore and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Singapore soon.