All reviews singapore art museum bras basah booked a triple room bugis shopping area three star decent room plus point close to mrt station little india free internet short stay ants linens cons eateries
Reviewed 29 February 2016

We (family) stayed in this hotel way back 2009,unfortunately, i wasn't able to give my feedback during that time. We are planning to go back to singapore however we will not stay in oxford hotel again! Our room was so filthy. There were disgusting stains in the curtains. Molds in the ceiling. There was a very foul odor in the hallway.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my family stayed for a couple of days for a vacation. I was kinda happy that there's a Filipina receptionist, made me feel like it's near home.

Upon reaching the room, the appearance was relaxing. I opened the ref, and it was so dirty. There are hair in the ice cube tray! And there was no microwave oven... good thing there were no bed bugs and showers were functioning well. Would've been nice if there's a bidet. The t.v. has poor signal too. No free wifi and it sucks.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MGee20
Reviewed 5 December 2015

During my travel to Singapore I stayed at hotel Oxford. I spent 2 night there and that was a nightmare. I couldn't sleep because of the bugs. They were everywhere!! Moreover, hotel was smelling really disgusting.. By the way I'm not talking about just my room.. Whole hotel was smelling like socks! Altough the hotel was claiming that they are an international hotel,,the breakfast was only for Asian people.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Gülsüm Ö
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stayed two nights and really wished I had spent more and got better.....

The positives are is it's location...its central to everything and cheap taxi rides to most places. Public transport and shopping Malls are short walking distances away.

Each room has an ensuite and double bed however the rooms typified the saying "I had to go outside to change my mind"....Being a 100kg guy I found it hard to move without hitting something which is annoying.

But I could put up with all that except for one thing...the bed! It was a vinal covered sofa bed.....hard and slippery for trying to keep sheets on. So in my opinion if you got options go else where....but it your tiny and are use to sleeping on the floor....well this is the place for you...;-)

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kev D
Reviewed 25 November 2015

The hotel services were ranging from average to good. The warm water for shower was a constant problem throughout my stay, this needs to be sorted out asap to prevent Oxford Hotel from getting more negative reviews. The bed sheets/linens and pillowcases need to be properly washed and bleached to remove the stains on it, otherwise it's very disgusting to see the stains still on it.

I sincerely hope Oxford Hotel will take my advice and improve. Just a little bit more attention to detail is needed and you will be able to get better reviews in the future.Thx.

Room tip: Keep requesting them to fix the warm water shower faucet and pay more attention to meet the IEHA cleanliness and hygiene standards.
Date of stay: October 2015