4,009 results
All reviews cuppage plaza cuppage terrace the executive lounge two double beds pillow menu lobby bar rooftop pool excellent location buffet breakfast central location indian food early check club room long flight mrt station shopping orchard
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very relaxing and enjoyable stay. I felt like I was being very well taken care of. The room was clean and comfortable and very spacious. I loved the Executive Lounge. The food and drinks were on point and the service was impeccable.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HISG_OrchardCityCtr, Manager at Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Diane S,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre as your preferred accommodation.

It is indeed heartening to know that you had a 5-star experience while staying with us as our prestige Executive Club guest. Hope you enjoyed our food and beverage offerings at the lounge!

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

overall, staying in this hotel was good due to good location in Orchard road which is full of shopping malls, shops and restaurants. I stayed 8 nights and not got enough time to enjoy whole activities in Singapore

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Abdulla A,

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre during your recent trip.

We are glad to know that you had a lovely time staying with us while exploring our garden city.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hi,

The hotel is well located and I would recommend it.

The staff is very polite and attentive, the room is big enough with good WiFi signal. They have a concierge who can assist you to know about the city however, note that if they say that something is close by, it is better to add some extra margin because I realized that the places are not very close as they usually say if you walk.

I book a taxi very early morning and it was there on time. This booking was requested the night before. The hotel has a good beach also. The staff at the Restorant do a good job to accommodate the guests since the size of the same is not big.

If you want to buy ok a hotel mainly to have a good rest so this is a good place since it has no many things to do during the daytime.

The check out was efficient.

I would stay again at this place.

Regards

Trip type: Travelled with family
HISG_OrchardCityCtr, Manager at Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear eglier1,

We are glad to know that you had a lovely stay with us. Although our hotel does not have a beach, we do have a relaxing swimming pool area on our top-most level. Hope you enjoyed it as well!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Singapore and needed to stay somewhere close to transport. This hotel very well situated to bus routes and MRT. Good access to retail stores and plenty of restaurant options in the area. My room had all the qualities expected from this hotel group. Enjoyed my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Francois S,

We are honoured to be the hotel of your choice for your first time in Singapore! It is a joy knowing that you enjoyed your stay very much with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We were stay for 2 night in occasion for my birthday. So holiday Inn is a little gem! As soon as we got upgraded the room by Mr.Rajai he is a chief concierge manager and I would like to say wow thank you so much for your kindly help Rajai. You're a nice person first we arrival he greeting as well as he gave more information to us too. Wish you visit phuket Thailand again.
The staff is very helpful and with warm service special Mr.Tai Onn for preparing the delicious birthday cake and 1box of chocolate for my bd. You guys provide such an excellent service. The room quite nice and pretty huge bed for twin bed. The location is very convenient,only few minutes walk to shops,restaurants,
massage.
-The breakfast have a lot of choice but well that's for exclusive lounge that we were approach to get into from the first day we stayed and I can't belive it so why the waitress don't asking the room number as yes I did inform my room number when I walked into..but next day he were asking me again as I didn't know this restaurant breakfast room for member Vip of IHG that why called exclusive lounge. (Should have the sign or something write with the name then guest know.)anyway I were a bit angry because he make me lose my face during we already get some food on the dishes and 1 staff at the restaurant were asked me excuse me miss. May I ask you what is your room number? So why you don't asking me when we was approached to the restaurant. I did told him then he say this room it not allowed to have breakfast in this lounge...alright I know but why he let me in from the first day that I already had gas. yes you ask and then you know which room number are we from the first day you did ask and for 2nd day so why you can't recognised your guest.it easy and were the same waitress he was eventually ask me what would you like to drink? I drink orange juice I remember and he even serve me and put on the table for me, and these is not my fault that you guys don't asking room number because the basically the waitress should ask eh it your job. Finally he let us have a breaky at the lounge anyway thank you but impove service a bit will be better eh
Thumbs up Holiday Inn!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre during your trip to Singapore last year.

We apologise for the confusion and miscommunication with regards to your breakfast venue. Please allow us to explain during your next stay with us. Also rest assured that we will relay your kind compliments to Raj and Tai Onn. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!