We have been staying in this hotel once or twice a year for the past 7 years now.
Before booking the hotel, I was actually thinking of trying out another hotel this time just for a change....but decided not to.
When we walked in to the hotel that afternoon, we realised we have made the right choice again. The staff were professional and made us felt welcome and comfortable. The scent in the lobby is really unforgetable. This is Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre....after the flight I was so relieved.
The location is great and convenient, a stone throw from Centre Point, Orchard Central, 313 Orchard, Cuppage Plaza, Orchard plaza, etc, etc. The rooms sufficiently big and have always been kept very clean, and even after all this time everything still look new! It has really been well maintained...
One of my previous comment was the gymnasium is much too small....and it still is! Should be shifted to another location with much bigger space!
All the staff have been great and professional, especially those at the Executive Lounge! Mia & team, thank you!
Check in procedure was fast, although we did have to wait for our room to be ready. Checking out was even faster without any fuss.
Breakfast and tea at the Executive Lounge was great.
Again I have to mentioned this because this is stuck to my head now, the scent in the lobby as you enter is unforgetable.
We will be back next summer . . . . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore's well-known shopping boulevard, Orchard Road, Holiday Inn(R) Singapore Orchard City Centre is just minutes away from the Central Business District, the Somerset and Dhoby Ghaut Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations as well as the Central Business District and medical centres including the Paragon Medical Singapore and Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. Explore the city at ease with popular cultural districts such as Bugis, Chinatown and Little India, and attractions like the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay all located within close proximity, making us an ideal spot for staycation. Changi Airport is a short 25-minute drive away. The hotel boasts 324 well-appointed guestrooms, 11 state-of-the-art function rooms, a collection of two restaurants and a bar - Tandoor, featuring authentic North Indian cuisine, Window on the Park showcasing Asian and local delights, and Lobby Lounge & Bar which offers the perfect venue to unwind after a business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn