Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 192
Amara Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 170
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 155
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 152
Novotel
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 143
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
US$ 529
US$ 367
MarinaBaySands
3,656 results
All reviewscuppage plazacuppage terracethe executive loungetwo double bedslobby barpillow menurooftop poolexcellent locationnon smoking roombuffet breakfastcentral locationearly checkclub roomlong flightmrt stationorchardshopping
Reviewed 31 August 2012

A good hotel idealy situated for access to the main shopping areas and the MRT system. The Executive Lounge is characterless but the staff are very friendly and helpful. The Lounge offers a good selection of snacks and drinks in the evening. It offers a good and fresh breakfast.

The Window on the Park restaurant offers a buffet dinner but also an a la carte which is average.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2012

The hotel is less than 5 minutes off Orchard Road which allows immediate access to the Malls and yet is away from the crowd/ noise.

The Somerset MRT is about 5 minutes from the Hotel, across Orchard Road accessible from the Orchard Central Mall.

Cuppage Terrace, located between the Hotel and Orchard Road is a must visit in the evening. The place has a good wine bar, variety of international food options and 4 Indian restaurents.

There was a minor service related incident at the Hotel however the staff managed it very well and our overall stay was very satisfactory.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Central Expressway have a brilliant view of the green cover across the road
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality standard of this hotel; especially the executive lounge which offered excellent service, making our stay very relaxing. We would recommend paying extra for the upgrade just to enjoy the complimentary drinks and hor d'oevres.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Terry F
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I was in tears within 1hr of arriving! 10pm . After travelling 10 hrs with hubby, 3 children(14,12,8) Brother, his partner and their baby (7 months) we all just wanted to go to bed, to be told they only had 2 rooms available, both with 1 double bed in them, between 8 of us. I said this was not good enough as we booked this hotel 8 months ago and the only reason we chose the Holiday Inn Orchard City was because they GUARANTEE 2 double beds per room. Reception promised to have extra beds & cot brought up for 1 night then move us the next day into appropriate room. The room had no room for extra beds but i left it and took kids to pool to cool down and give hotel staff time to set up beds. Got back after a swim to no extra beds. Brother had baby asleep in their bed so the 3 of them sleep all together, so I then had 5 of us in 1 room with 1 bed. I went back to reception who then told me they didn't have ANY spare beds in the hotel to bring up! I was VERY VERY upset and my kids were very tired. Then surprisingly they found a room with 2 double beds in it, so we moved BUT i still had to grab a POOLSIDE BED matress for my son to sleep on (on the floor) for 1 night as my parents were arriving the next day and the plan was to move him in with them as there should be 2 BEDS. I confirmed this with staff 1st thing in the morning who told me my parents were in a smoking room with 2 double beds. When they arrived reception were telling them they didn't have that room they requested, luckily i arrived as they were checking in and explained to reception that they had only told me this morning which room my parents were staying in....They soon found an apprpriate room, my brother had to wait a couple of days for a cot! I had read this was a problem in quite alot of reviews but thought with having booked so far in advance it wouldn't be a problem, but it was. For all 3 famalies. We all paid top dollar, paid for breakfast (7 days) had No deals what so ever and we were treated like idiots. Apart from the checking in problem. The room was comfortable & clean with daily servicing with fruit & chocolates which the kids thought was just grand. Staff were polite and concierge were happy to help. Pool was lovely as was buffett breakfast, fantastic location and quiet too! Would we stay here again? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Don't thinks so. Would rather get a deal and with the saving get extra/interconnecting room.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kristy S
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I generally do not often stay at Holiday Inn's probably because they are not in the places I go but when passing through or visiting Singapore over the past ten years I have never hesitated and just booked into the Holiday Inn Orchard without needing to consider.. This time was no different. It is a lot like going home now. I note that the two delightful songbirds are still in the Lobby bar where you can kick back after a hard day spending and eating around Singapore. They have a very wide selection of easy listening songs and the barman in the lobby bar has not changed and the quality of the cocktails remains as usual - great.
There are cheaper properties around but you get what you pay for. This time I paid a little extra and took the executive package on checking in which was so much worth it.
This time though I had time to make good use of the pool as well - a first for me and it is good and very private, of good length and depth

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple