Once home to the General Post Office, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is a luxury hotel with very luxurious rooms and suites.
My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights after our conference at The St. Regis, just to mix things up a bit and loving, and having a huge appreciation of architect and design, I was blown away by this stunning building and landmark hotel. The rooms are definately of five star standard and I found this to be very serene and oh, so comfortable, I especially loved the bath.......
The hotel features a beautiful outdoor swimming pool which was lovely to relax at after a busy day, and a luxury wing of high end retailers including an art gallery and two very prestigious jewellry stores, which were lovely to browse through and appreciate the stunning jewels and art.
We enjoyed drinks at the bar which had a lovely ambience and the staff provide a very personalised experience, I even managed to be given an Umbrella as I loved it so much as a souvenir. I would definately recommend staying at The Fullerton for leisure, comfort and serenity. I would love to take the children, as I believe it to be very family friendly.
This grandoise hotel, located within a central Singapore location in the heart of the financial and arts districts, The Fullerton hotel successfully blends rich heritage with contemporary style, stunning on all levels.....and an added bonus it is very close to the amazing Indochine restaurant which we ate at twice....mmm......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore