When we looked online, we thought we were staying at the Fullerton Bay Hotel where the interiors look more interesting design-wise. The Fullerton Hotel exterior renovation from an original post office is wonderful, but the interior design was somewhat lackluster and average. We stayed on the executive club floor where breakfast, tea, & happy hour cocktails and horsderves are offered. The service on this club level was outstanding. Dinner in the main restaurant along the river was delicious and the service in the bar was delightful. The location is excellent to walk to the river restaurants or the Marina Bay Sands complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been gazetted as Singapore's 71st National Monument. This luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, Singapore River or Marina Bay. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. We are honoured to be recognised as one of the Top 1 Percent of Hotels in Singapore by TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Awards 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore