4,477 results
All reviews new wing raffles city great location premier club room opposite raffles bras basah marina bay mrt stations business trip bugis junction club lounge central location an upgrade rain shower buffet breakfast shopping centre long flight
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed at Carlton five nights in april 2018, at my first visit in Singapore. To my surprise, most of the things that I had planned to see, was in walking distance. Very comfortable room, friendly service and clean. Carton will probably be my first choice next time I am going to Singapore. An I will return! Singapore is one of the most fabulous citys I ever visited!

Room Tip: Room 832 vas great, but I will probably try to get one at higher floor next time.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
CarltonHotelSG, Manager at Carlton Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear F64Magazine,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Carlton Hotel and for sharing our recent stay experience with us on TripAdvisor. It delights us to know that we are your preferred hotel in Singapore and to also read of your compliments for our well-appointed room, the team’s hospitality as well as our central location. As you have mentioned, we are conveniently located near most tourist attractions.

Once again, thank you for the lovely feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Despite swearing I'd never stay here again..... well here I am !
It's all about the location- simply fantastic.
On this occasion, I took advantage of THE LOCATION.
I did not eat breakfast here / nor did I partake of anything other than the accommodation.
Way to go. My tab was $ 10.00 over and above accommodation.
This is the recommended approach.

Room Tip: Go for the upper floors.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank balipaul55

Dear balipaul55,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Carlton Hotel again and for your feedback. Nothing delights us more than welcoming repeated guests like yourself, back at the hotel and we are most pleased to read that you had yet another pleasant experience with us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you once more.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent stay at the Carlton. The property is well maintained, with large spaces and roomy layout. Situated right in the heart of the city, the location is great value for the price.

Rooms are bare minimum, but just what you need, no fuss or frills. Beds are comfortable. We ordered room service and the food was surprisingly top-notch. Service was solid. Our pre-booking for a day-use room went on without a hitch and staff were friendly.

We are already thinking of when we can book another stay! This four-star hotel surely over performs on expectations.

Room tip: choose the studio rooms, which are well worth the upgrade. The free standing bathtub provides a relaxing soak at the end of the day. These are situated at the old tower, but were refreshed not too long ago.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tweecookies,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for your 5-star review. It delights us to read that you have enjoyed our spacious Studio Room, in-room dining offering, the team’s hospitality and our convenient location.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit Singapore.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in March, we asked for an early check in when we booked as our flight arrived early morning, arrived at the hotel at 8:30am and our rooms were ready :) rooms were nice and spacious staff were helpful and the hotel is also in a very good location - a lot closer to Clarke quay, marina bay sands etc than hotels on orchard road. Would def stay again if I came back to Singapore

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kausar Q,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. We are most pleased to read that you have appreciated the early check-in offered, well-appointed rooms and our central location – walking distance to most tourist attractions.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. We certainly look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not disappointed! Lovely and comfortable stay, still. Clean rooms, complimentary bottled water. Location is great, walking distance to Bugis and other MRT station. Few walks away from Raffles City Mall, where you can eat at their food hall, buy your basic necessities at cold storage like water. And if you're a Catholic, there's a church nearby where regular mass are held.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear ALLC11,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Carlton Hotel and it is our pleasure to welcome you back once more. It is great to read that overall you had an enjoyable experience, appreciated the cleanliness of your room as well as our strategic location.

Once again thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back once more.