our stop over at the ALBERT COURT HOTEL was alas to short, but the time that we had there was above expectations the reception staff was courtious and friendly making you feel very comfortable after a long journey, check in very fast and check out also late check out was very much apreciated due to late flights home we were very impressed with overall cleanlines and ambience of the hotel thank you albert court staff we will make you our future stay in SINGAPORE a priority, praise must also go to the manager for maintaining a very efficent staff well done and thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ostrovok, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore