Convenient location. Very good hospitality. Helpful staff. Acceptable hardware.
I had very good staying experience with most of the Far East series hotels in Singapore.
They had very well manners, helpful and friendly staffs. I will be focused on Elizabeth hotel in this comment.
The goods :
1. Convenient. Near to Elizabeth Hospital. Near to Paragon and one street away from Orchard Road.
2. Peaceful environment in the busiest district.
4. Hotel room are fine. Get the Deluxe or renovated. Well maintained. 5. Singapore public transport including taxi is very convenient.
The to be noted :
1. Standard room hygene. Dusty wardrobe.Not suggest standard room.
2. Pool size is small and just nice to chill.
3. More of a traditional classy 4 star hotel, for fancy choice, the Quincy could be consider.
4. Price. Somehow become more pricey then before. 15% - 30% increased in rate. Visiting their website sometimes got promotion, most time stick with agoda is a better option.
Who should consider staying here.
1. For medical purpose traveller. Near to Hospital. Newer room then york.
2. Business traveller. It may be one of the price friend choice in that area, and with a peaceful restaurant+restaurant for some private talks.
Things not satisfied.
For the previous stay, I had booked a family suite room for One single bed, one king bed, with spacious room size and sofa included.
My mom asking for another bed, they shift us to a tiny standard room with dusty wardrobe and an extra bed.
For the price I paid, actually it should be noticeable cheaper under that option.
This is not a proper arrangement They should offer us a Deluxe Twin room with an extra bed, or just shift out the king size bed and move in two single beds, which is a more proper arrangement. I respond to the front desk, things are discussed in a good manners communications. and they mentioned will take this noted under my name, and sort out better arrangement options for our next stay. Hopefully they does, as this is one of my favorite hotel in singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with a distinct European accent, The Elizabeth Hotel is a modern take on a classical era, with its modern chandeliers and black marble counters accentuated by warm back lights. The overall look and feel of the interior décor is one of timeless elegance, with strong tones of colonial influences.Located just minutes from the famous Orchard Road shopping district by foot, and only a 25-minute car ride from Changi International Airport, we are strategically situated on the private and exclusive enclave on Mount Elizabeth.The Elizabeth Hotel is the definite choice for both business and leisure travellers looking for a hotel with character and within easy reach to Orchard Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ostrovok and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Elizabeth Hotel by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth a Far East Hotel
- Elizabeth Hotel Singapore
- Elizabeth Far East Hotel
- The Elizabeth Hotel By Far East Hospitality Singapore