Lowest prices for your stay
$249
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$249
Algotels
$206
Hotels.com$249
Trip.com$249
Prestigia.com$251
1,144 results
All reviews hua ting premier lounge guest experience manager the club lounge wedding banquet hotel staff pleasant stay checking in front office early check high tea an upgrade buffet breakfast orchard staycation haze quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2022 via mobile

Have been visiting the hotel for years now but this time the last time. Very expensive, room was worn, long queues in the morning for breakfast taking easily 40 min, check-out took more than 30 minutes as front desk was short staffed and could not cope with number of guest departing. When you wanted to address a complaint you were told write to lanagement

Room tip: a lot of places in the area have closed after lockdown and are no longer open
Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jacqueline Ho, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2022

Dear AfricanScorpion,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Orchard Hotel Singapore. We are sorry that certain aspects of the hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is valuable to us and will certainly be addressed to the relevant departments. Please be assured that we are monitoring and working to improve the queues as well. Nonetheless, we hope for more opportunities to welcome you again for an improved experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

Not a flash one nor best contemporary but very classic hotel accommodation.

Don’t forget to click off the ‘do not disturb’ light and turn in the ‘please make room’ switch as I forgot after first night and had to call front for extra towels and water arriving evening.

Room tip: Flick that switch when leaving room when you embark for your day adventures.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Perfect-Chaos-007,

Thank you for your excellent review of the Orchard Hotel Singapore. We are pleased to hear that you had an overall pleasant and comfortable stay. It will be our pleasure to welcome and serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2022

Good bed, no disturbing noise from outside although being located in a lively area. Housekeeping was top. Good WiFi, worked from the hotel for 2 days i conference calls without a glitch. A great variety of breakfast options

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jacqueline Ho, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2022

Dear Coastal16645090142,

Thank you for your remarkable review of the Orchard Hotel Singapore. We are incredibly pleased to hear that you had liked our room, the breakfast buffet selection and the services provided by our staff. It will be our pleasure to welcome and serve you again.

Reviewed 18 November 2022 via mobile

Nick was very professional and detailed orientated. He was understanding towards my request, breakfast area was full but service team was efficient. Breakfast variety was bountiful. Had a lovey stay in this hotel. Will definitely come back to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jacqueline Ho, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Dear feraniatherry,

Thank you for your remarkable review of the Orchard Hotel Singapore. We are incredibly pleased to hear that you had liked our breakfast buffet selection and the services provided by our staff. It will be our pleasure to welcome and serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2022

No doubt, there is room for improvement but this time i feel it had outshine some of the big boys hotel and deserve a 5 star rating as given. The service rendered remind me why i chose Orchard hotel 12 Years ago for my Wedding Venue.

Even though there are some issue regards to my room book. They are settled by a very helpful Ms. Merlin Leman. She had helped me with some arrangement and the booking. She even called me and try to understand more etc. They could have just ignored me but did not.
We chose the Premier Suite that is very spacious and comfortable for my family.
Upon arrival, I am very impressed with Mr. Alvin Fernz who helped with my check in.
He brief us about the club Lounge and etc. And thank you for helping to ensure the surprise birthday arrangement works out!
It is also very thoughtful of the hotel to send us some macaron bites for our wedding anniversary.
Amenities were all in order without us having to call the operator to request for them.
Club Lounge had some sandwiches and drinks that is very refreshing for guests who just check in. Comfortable and private setting.
Unfortunately as it was raining, we had to cancel our swim at the hotel.

Dinner at the Orchard Cafe buffet is simply fantastic with a much wider spread of variety. Items were replenished fast, and plates were cleared rather quick.

However I was warned about a "snaking" queue that will form at the morning breakfast. Was told to go early for our breakfast, we reached about 9am and we were already queuing at the 2nd line of the queue. We spent about 6 to 10 mins in queue. Again wide spread of variety but unfortunately there is hardly time for relaxation as guests are limited to 45 mins of dining as there is a continuing "snake" queue outside. After finishing my breakfast, I had a shock to see the queue is forming from the cafe to the lift area.
I can't fault the staff as I had seen how they are trying their best to clear the queue. But perhaps arrange some stagger timing would be better.

All in all we still had an enjoyable stay at this hotel, as I had experienced good service from the hotel staff. And the number of guests that i seen had proven me right.

Date of stay: November 2022
Jacqueline Ho, General Manager at Orchard Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2022

Dear Sggolf,

Thank you for your excellent rating of The Orchard Hotel Singapore. We are delighted that you had an overall pleasant and comfortable stay. We thank you for your special mention of Ms Herlin Leman and Mr Alvin Fernz. It will be my pleasure to convey this to them.

On the other hand, please be assured that we are monitoring and working to improve the breakfast queue at the Orchard Cafe.

Nevertheless, thank you so much once again for the rating and compliments. It will be our pleasure to have your continuous support.