Stayed three nights at the RP. At check-in we asked if we could negotiate a late check-out as our flight out wasn't until 8.30pm. Got it straight away for free - good start.
We booked a Club Deluxe package, which included breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails in a private lounge on the 15th floor.
Not cheap, but was pretty good value for money with a wide selection of food and drinks and excellent service.
The on-site gym was a bit of a disappointment. Decent equipment, but not enough of it and in a very cramped area. Pool was OK though.
Overall .. very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is a deluxe Singapore hotel offering free WIFI and high-speed wired Internet to cater to your business needs. The rooms are also equipped with free Nespresso gourmet coffee, minibars that are replenished daily and free local calls. Delight yourself with meals at award-wining buffet restaurant, Carousel or try out our delicious Artisan cupcakes by Gourmet Carousel. Enjoy exclusive access to 24 hour facilities such as the Internet Lounge and the gym. Our excellent location in Orchard Road means that we are steps away from iconic shopping malls such as ION Orchard, Paragon and Takashimaya and a 10-minutes' drive to the main business and financial institutions like Marina Bay, Shenton Way and Suntec towers. Upcoming events in Singapore: Food & Hotel Asia 2016, Great Singapore Sale and CommunicAsia 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Royal Plaza on Scotts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Hotel Singapore
- Royal Plaza On Scotts Singapore