Royal Plaza on Scotts
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 192
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 196
US$ 152
Novotel
  • Pool
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 143
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 238
US$ 530
US$ 367
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
US$ 190
US$ 183
Agoda.com
4,651 results
All reviewsfree mini barcarousel restaurantorchard roadthe royal club loungenespresso machinepremiere roomfar east plazaion orchardreplenished dailyfree wifishopping districtnon smokingexcellent locationbuffet breakfastcentral locationrain showermrt station
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We were upgraded, so the room was very nice. The room was immaculate, bathroom spacious and quiet. A perfect 1 day stop-over on our way to Bali.

The location is good as it is close to shopping.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
rpcrm, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear donjoz,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to know you appreciated the upgrade and found the room in great condition. Having a nice place to relax with convenient access to the shopping havens is the best way to enjoy your holiday. I am happy to provide that for you.

I hope you had a wonderful time in Bali and see you again at Royal Plaza on Scotts!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Good hotel that is in a central location - rooms are fine but bathroom was tight. Staff helpful and friendly would recommend this hotel . The pool is great and breakfast is varied and of a high quality.

Room Tip: Dont expect a view
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

Dear alicia18,

Thank you very much for your recommendation.

Your compliments for our staff are deeply appreciated. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the breakfast and your time at the pool area. Having a spacious bathroom would definitely be a plus. However, I hope the service very well compensated for the shortfall on the bathroom. All feedback from our guests are valued greatly by us. I will definitely take your feedback into consideration for our future plans.

I look forward to having you back at Royal Plaza on Scotts!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Royal Plaza on Scotts is in the heart of the high end shopping and close to the light rail. It's also a short taxi ride to the Botanical Gardens which are spectacular. We booked a Club Deluxe room which is on a floor with it's own private lounge. The afternoon drinks and appetizers were included in the price and were fantastic. We really didn't need dinner. Breakfas was included as well and was great. Service was over the top - superb!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a "view". Our "view look out over a parking garage to some high rises in the distance but if we didn't have the "view" we might have looked out at another hotel across the alley. We arrived early and had no problem getting our room right away (11:00 a.m.)

Dear Crafty_Traveler

It is definitely a joy to be reading your review. I am pleasantly delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Having a great location is what we are always thankful for. I appreciate your compliments for our exclusive Royal Club Lounge. Some afternoon drinks and appetizers to perk you up in the middle of the day completes a well-deserved vacation.

I am glad our service was superbly over the top! I am already looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Very clean hotel. The standard room is comfortable but not much on luxury or style. The rooms are likely set up for a minimalist traveler. I found the hairdryer in the writing desk drawer. With the very short cord and having to come out of the bathroom with wet hair to dry my hair just made it quite an inconvenience. Nice perks on the free internet and the mini bar—which is not restocked. The hotel staffs are efficient but inflexible. They vetoed my request for a late check out (even for just a couple hours) but they politely offered an un-air conditioned sauna/change room on the 5th floor for showering which I accepted. I was dripping with sweat again after the shower inside the 90F+ room. I appreciate the gesture but think I’ll pass on it next time.
There are lots of shopping malls around the hotel if you like that sort of thing and a plethora of breakfast or other meal time options in the vicinity, so no need to feel like you are limited to the restaurants on the premises. I got the best exchange rate tip on a recommendation from a local, the Lucky Plaza, a sort of bargain basement venue. You’ll get a better than posted currency exchange rate if you bargain with the shop sellers.

Room Tip: Higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Siobhan X

Dear Vat S

I would like to say thank you for your review!

I am happy to know that your overall stay was good. Having a comfortable room during a trip is what I always want to provide for our guests.

However, I understand that you had some hiccups along the way during your stay. I would like to assure you that the details that you have noted in your review will certainly be looked at.

Thank you once again for sharing with us your feedback. We will work harder to provide the best service possible on your next visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Only had four nights at the Royal Plaza but was very impressed. Stayed at the recommendation of a friend who always stays here...and very happy with our decision. Rooms are modern and very clean. Mini bar was restocked each day..there are only a few items in the fridge...but handy to take when you go out for the day. The nespresso machine was brilliant...saved me going to Starbucks which is right outside each morning. The staff are very helpful and seem to go out of their way to make the stay special.
Orchard road was very busy as we stayed Fri - Tuesday...but with the MRT about a 5 minute walk we could travel all over the city.

Dear Blackjacknz

A wonderful review!

I am glad you chose to stay here with us! You’ve said it; the brilliance of staying at Royal Plaza on Scotts is having endless amenities at your doorstep.

Do pass on the word and see you back again soon!