Ramada Singapore At Zhongshan Park(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 149
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 132
US$ 370
US$ 343
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 473/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 240
US$ 210
US$ 160
US$ 155
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 178/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 168
Amara Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 165
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
US$ 139
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

Somerset Liang Court Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 865
  • Breakfast included
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$ 797
US$ 566
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 654/night.

2,862 results
All reviewstiffany restaurantpeople's parkclarke quaychinatown pointchinatown mrtthe executive loungeclose to china townsingapore flyerbusiness triphotel restaurantfew minutes walkeasy accesscomfortable staydeluxe rooman upgradebuffet breakfastmarina bay
Reviewed 20 April 2012

the hotel is in a great location. The pool is a bit run down and doesn't look much like the pictures. The real complate was a cold shower and the poor value for money. It was over £150 per night and I found hotels of only slighlty better quality for £60 per night.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hello037
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I would not recommend this hotel following our recent experience. We were very disappointed with the level of service we received and the quality of accommodation. The room was very musty and sheets on the bed damp. The view was of the lobby and not the expected cityscape. Staff were very unfriendly and not approachable. Internet access charges were very expensive and printing is charged for.

Overall our stopover in Singapore was not as enjoyable as it could have been and for the rating and price this hotel is not good value for money. Having had a very positive experience of Furama in Bangkok we will now think twice before using them again.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room with an outside view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LY22
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This was my first stay away from the Orchard Rd area and apart from a few minor issues I was quite happy with the hotel.

Check-in was a little long winded as even though my booking stated I was travelling with my 10 year old son and I had emailed the hotel to reconfirm this a week prior, yet again the Furama was another hotel that had given us a room with 1 queen bed. Seriously! After getting up to the room the lovely porter saw that I was quite distressed (we had just travelled for 12 hours), and kindly spoke to reception on my behalf and had us moved to a deluxe room within 15 minutes. I must say that I am glad he did as the deluxe room was much larger. (we were originally in a superior which was pokey). Strange that they simply could not have put us in the deluxe to start with. A couple of points to mention:
Breakfast was ok, worth having it included but not the best I have had. Coffee was revolting!

Location - as mentioned in previous posts it is in a great location, one block from the MRT and a stroll to Clark and Boat Quay which was a nice option for dinner and happy hour drinks on the water.

The glass bathrooms - I know previous posts have mentioned this in a negative way but it really isn't a major problem as there is a full length blind running behind the bath that can be pulled down for privacy.

Pool area/gym - nothing special but it was a nice way to cool off after a day of walking and we were often the only ones there. Pleased that the chlorine level wasn't sky high! The gym was small but the equipment was well maintained and the area very clean.

Beds - I found them very hard. We asked for mattress toppers which made them a lot more comfortable and housekeeping arranged without any hassles.

Staff - the porters and concierge were lovely and always smiling. It was very busy at times with flight crew (lots of Cathay Pacific and Air France) in the lobby but reception was well staffed and we had no issues.

Overall - would I stay there again? Yes if I got the same rate (approx AUD160 per night) and only in the deluxe rooms. Shop around for a good rate. There are certainly better hotels around but you will be paying $$$ for them.

Room Tip: We were on level 5 and you could (only slightly) hear the aircon outside. Above floor 10 would be much better. Definitely request a view as we faced the car park!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank jodster
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We can recommend this as an outstandingly staffed hotel in a very good location in Singapore.

The staff are brilliant.

On our third visit the staff became 'aware' that it was my wifes birthday during our stay. At ~3pm we received a phone call that hung up as soon as I picked up the handset. Five minutes later there was a knock at the door. Six of the staff were at the door with balloons and a spectacular chocolate cake singing 'happy birthday'.

It was so sweet and so memorable, we cannot possibly stay anywhere else in Singapore.

The executive lounge with all of its benefits in the evening and the delicious multicultural breakfasts are highly recommended.

We can't imagine staying anywhere else in Singapore.

Great rooms, great staff, great location.

Love it!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank redjim13
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Location is the best. I love China Town area. Easy to go to shopping mall like OG and it is near Clarke Quay. Price is OK. Thanks to Ms Sachiko. She's so helpful and friendly. She made us really comfortable during our check-in. She is always smile every time she sees us in lobby.
The problem with Furama is no free wifi :(