2,246 results
All reviews orchard road jiang nan chun ion mall chinese restaurant luxury hotel executive suite room service rooftop pool perfect stay wonderful hotel rooms are spacious f b premier room buffet breakfast mrt station fs concierge
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The new refurbished room has given a new contemporary feel and more comfy. The new TV set and Bose music player are so much more user friendly, providing a new stay experience compare to my previous stays. A seperate recyle bin has been placed in the room, a small move yet I could see the hotel has at least show its care for the environment and do a little part.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Came from Thistle hotel Johor , see my review to stay one night in the Four Seasons. It was like going from hell to heaven. Speedy check-in with a room upgrade, great room and bathroom, spacious, stylish and the bed is the best I slept in.
Food is good, waiters are excellent and the whole hotel breaths professionalism and class.

Management and the people who work here are top notch , even compared to other Four Seasons i stayed in.

I can’t fault anything and for sure will return.

You made our day and night.

Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robert v
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Just spent 16 nights in a Boulevard room. Overall, after the renovation, this is clearly one of the best choices in Singapore. Given the spectacular service, it is clearly superior to the Ritz Carlton, JW Marriott, Fairmont, Sofitel, or Marina Bay Sands (all of which I have stayed at).

Only complaint: the reservation promised a room upgrade based upon availability.  Upon check-in, no room upgrade was offered, even though their web site showed availability. So, just assume that any such promises are worthless.

* Room

The renovated rooms are very nice indeed. Very airy; nice furniture; all the outlets you could need; great TV. One downside: limited closet space, so I had to leave a few items in my suitcase.

* Service

Absolutely spectacular. They immediately learnt my preferences, and after that anticipated all my needs (e.g., immediately bring cappuccino at breakfast, or peach tea & fruit by the pool).

And they were very fast, e.g., I would leave shoes outside your room, and even without calling them, I would receive them freshly shined within an hour.

The complimentary exercise clothing & running shoes really help reduce the amount of packing required for a long trip.

* Dining

Great breakfast: Western, Indian, and local buffet, with some Japanese dishes.

Can't speak to dinner--mostly ate outside.

* Location
Two blocks to the shops & metro. But it feels much more peaceful than, say, the Tang Plaza. And it's a quick jog to the Botanic Gardens.

You will have to allow 20 minutes for the taxi ride to the downtown core. Then again, I would not want to stay in the core--gets really boring after the business day is over.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I experienced a super service of the room attendance on noticing that I used a computer mouse on glass table without any mouse pad which was inconvenience, so she/he brought me a mouse pad and left a message. The hotel room has decorated with an old Chinese style furniture, simple and luxury. The location is on Orchard road which is very convenience for business and personal. In summary, it was a valuable stay in the Four Seasons Singapore.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent super 5 star hotel in Singapore.
Staff respiration, restaurant and the housekeeping made my stayed memorable and they were remarkably.
Location is near by every thing walkable .
I fully recommend if you want to stay in most luxurious hotel in Singapore.
I hade one issue and the duty manager solved within a moment I’m checking out .
He was very professional and well educated.
The housekeeper Jeff made all the best on my room .
Thanks