I traveled on from business trip in Vietnam and stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore from Tuesday 12th June until Thursday 14th June 2012.
I have stayed in this hotel several times before but felt now is the time to make others aware of the service and friendliness this hotel offers.
The location of the hotel is very close to Orchard Road the shopping mecca for all but at the same time in a very secluded area.
The service and choice of food in the restaurant is second to none with a varied choice of both Western and Eastern cuisine.
The rooms are spacious and very modern in their decoration and have all the necessary gadgets you need such as flat screen television ,free Wi Fi and many other amenities.
The pool area is exceptional and they have two one on the rooftop and the other in a lower floor.
All in all an amazing hotel.staff and service from the reception desk to the front door staff.
From the moment your transport arrives at the front door you are made to feel very special as the professionalism of the front door staff is beyond reproach.
Checking in is very easy and you are really made to feel very welcome and any request for a service is attended to timeously as one would expect from a hotel of this status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore