Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
US$ 358
US$ 280
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 249
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 328
US$ 279
Novotel
Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 269
US$ 229
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 157
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$ 919
US$ 637
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 122
  • Restaurant
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 172
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
US$ 135
2,110 results
All reviewsorchard roadjiang nan chunone bedroom suiteion mallchinese restaurantluxury hotelroom servicerooftop poolperfect staywonderful hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness trippremier roombusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmrt stationfs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The Four Seasons in Singapore is a modern property towards the top of Orchard Boulevard. The style of the public areas and the rooms is very much one of understated elegance. The rooms are beautifully appointed with all mod cons: flatscreen TVs, Nespresso machines, iPod docks etc, and free WiFi is also available for up to two users. The beds are comfortable and bathrooms are beautifully finished.

The hotel is on Orchard Boulevard, and there is an underground shopping arcade connection to the Hilton, for quick passage to Orchard Road. The hotel has a pleasant and quiet bar, with both outside and inside areas. There is also a large coffee shop where they serve breakfast. The highlight for us was an exceptional Cantonese restaurant on the second floor, beautifully decorated, with excellent service and food – their speciality is Dim Sum, which you can have for dinner if you want! The food enjoys some degree of Western influence, mainly in the imaginative reinterpretation of traditional dishes, and the waiters were attentive, thoughtful and professional.

There are two pools, but one is in the shade and the other, on the top floor, is too small.

It’s the sort of hotel a business traveller would enjoy, even though it is a long way from the financial district. We were on holiday, and we felt that it lacked the interest and sparkle of a great hotel: nonetheless, it was difficult to fault it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I just cancelled my reservation and am annoyed at the time that I have wasted with your reservation service. I would have been happy paying the full price rate for the three nights, but instead I was annoyed enough to cancel it.

Check this out - The full room rate which I was going to book was $470/night and the offer was 'Stay two nights get the third free'. What they ended up doing was just increase the room rate to $650/night to make it almost the same price as paying the normal rate. That's just outrageous.

How do you expect guests to not take offense when you have an offer like this and then just charge a higher rate for the room that almost makes it the same price anyway. I expect this type of rubbish from a street side hawker. What doubly annoyed me on the phone was the person who I spoke with regarding the matter didn't seem to understand why the maths bothered me and made no attempted even at an apology.

If this message gets to Antoine Chahwan I would appreciate a suitable response for my time and inconvenience. I'm in your reservation system. Confirmation Number 8287943.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mtber8
MichelleWan, Director of Public Relations at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback with regard to your reservation, which has been conveyed to our Regional Vice President and General Manager Antoine Chahwan. We apologise for the inconvenience you had experienced in the process.

We take your comments seriously and would like to address and clarify them expeditiously. Kindly advise your email address and/or telephone number so that we can contact you at your convenience to discuss this in detail. I would appreciate if you could directly email me at: michelle.wan@fourseasons.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon and an opportunity to welcome you to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore.

Kind regards

Michelle D. Wan
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Brought my family for Dim Sum and we were all impressed by the food and the service. I would highly recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Archangel2232
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed here for three nights, the room was very clean and spacious. We're satisfied with everything experienced from reception to restaurent services. Although it stands near the most commercial area, always quiet and calm atmosphere made us very comfortable and reluxed. It was a completely satisfied holidays.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TeamDoc0324
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stayed there for a few days in Singapore, a superior room with a comfy king bed on the 10th floor. We were satisfied with our room and services provided during our stay. The facilities are great for both business and leisure travellers.

The hotel staff were very nice, from lobby to housekeepers. It locates on the quieter side of Orchard Road, meaning a 10-min walk from hotel to Orchard MRT station and the big malls on Orchard Road. If there were taxis dropping off guests, there may be a short of taxis at front. Or the hotel staff were always nice to help call a cab for you.

The hotel is pretty close to the Biotanic Gardens - a fantastic park that we went one morning for a jog. You can catch a bus opposite the hotel, or it takes 10-15 mins walk.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karis C
AntoineChahwan, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Karis

Thank you very much for posting your review on TripAdvisor. We were delighted with your positive feedback and would be grateful if you could share with me your thoughts on how we can improve to earn a 5 star rating. I look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Singapore!

Best regards