It's difficult to choose a hotel in Singapore, many offers out there and many five star hotels to pick from. I ended up choosing the four seasons based on price and previous reviews, I was so glad that I did, it was perfect for my purposes. The location is great for shopping, the staff are genuinely happy to see you and do their utmost to have your every whim looked after. And the nicest thing was I didn't feel like a walking dollar sign with everyone putting their hand out. The room was comfortable and I didn't hear any noise from the rooms next door and the breakfast was particularly good, the choices lovely and fresh and perfectly cooked, the strawberry jam home-made with whole strawberries in it - which I haven't seen since I made it myself! Two pools to choose from, we used the pool at the spa area, no-one else there (except staff) and was lovely. The only thing this hotel doesn't have is a beach. Ate at the Chinese restaurant one night and it was also very good. Yes, this is my choice next time we go to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city's bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, the Hotel is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and Singapore's first UNESCO World Heritage site - Singapore Botanic Gardens. Enjoy luxurious residential comfort and technological conveniences within our 255 spacious rooms and suites, and opt for room service available 24 hours - delivered in 15 minutes - or an intimate, delectable meal at award-winning outlets: One-Ninety Restaurant or Jiang-Nan Chun. Light up your night with handcrafted cocktails at One-Ninety Bar, and then conquer the day with shopping, sights and transit just mere steps away. Post-sightseeing, gently rejuvenate your body and soul under the masterful strokes of our therapists at our award-winning Spa, or reinvigorate at our tennis courts (outdoor or air-conditioned), 24-hour gym and two outdoor pools - one of which is located on the 20th floor, complete with a bar and an unforgettable, spectacular view of Singapore's city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore