I recently stayed in the M Hotel in Singapore. This was my first time at this hotel. Previously i had always stayed at the Amara Hotel just down the street. Overall i found this to be a better experience here than at the Amara. The rooms were nicer, they were quieter and the WIFI actually worked. A couple of items of note, none really bad.
1) There is a large amount of construction in progress going on right next to the hotel. If you have a room on that side of the building and like to sleep late, the noise could wake you up.
2) I had some issues in my room with electric. It took several phone calls to get some of them resolved. One was never resolved and i gave up calling again.
3) All of the hot items i selected for breakfast were cold on the first day i was there. Fortunately that did not occur on any future days.
4) The bills did not itemize things like breakfast at all. You had to know what they were charging you if you wanted to itemize them separately on your expense report.
5) The clock, while nice and large, did not light up nor did it offer an alarm option. If it did, there were no instructions about how do configure it.
6) The WIFI was very easy to use and the connectivity speed was excellent.
I would stay here again on any future trips to Singapore.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your M Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore m Hotel
- M Hotel Singapore