Was booking one double room for my parents and niece for 1 night stay. Booking clearly indicated 2 adults and 1 child. To be fair to putting only negative comments, there were still some plus points for M hotel.
1. Room cleanliness was good
2. Staff was polite and try to be helpful
3. Complimentary parking
1. Check-in slow. Room booked for 2 adults 1 child, unfortunately upon check in, staff has told that there wasn't extra bed provided for the kid and usually what they have was giving a free baby cot for a kid ( wondering if primary school kids can sleep in a baby cot) however out of goodwill, the staff agreed to give a "complimentary" bed to the kid. Thought everything has settled and my parents can finally take a rest after a long journey drive. But an unexpected situation occurred whereby housekeeping informed that the superior room cant fitted extra bed (quite a shocked as i thought usually 2* or 3* hotels would have smaller space and the staff didn't even know superior room has insufficient space for extra bed) because of this, we had been dragging for another 15mins and finally have gotten upgrade to deluxe room to fit the extra bed. I appreacite the effort made by the staff that trying his best in helping to settle the issue but it would be great if he has basic understanding on the rooms before provide solution to the guest to avoid unneccesary waiting times.
2. Another unpleasant incident happened was the "complimentary" breakfast. I was booked for double room which inclusive of breakfast, however the "complimentary" only gather for 1 pax. Upon check in, the staff even told the room was inclusive of breakfast and also giving breakfast time without asking. This was good but he never said there was only 1 breakfast. I am doubt for his professionalism.
Well, it's second time dissapointment from the hotel, it was a little pissed off with all the arrangements and its not worth to go for another round to check on the breakfast. I booked the room with M hotel for my parents because the reviews was good, they were here as guests to enjoy the stay not here to ask for anything. My parents asked for immediate checked out after all the unpleasant incidents at about 9am in the morning.
This will definitely the first and the last time with M hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your M Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore m Hotel
- M Hotel Singapore