We stayed here for 2 nights at a deluxe room over the weekend, was given a family room on the 5th floor. Check in was prompt, the hotel lobby seems quiet on a Saturday afternoon.
Room was clean and spacious, and have a balcony for some fresh air. Breakfast is decent and ends at late 1030am.
Swimming pool is small but it is sufficient on a low season month. Same for the gym, sauna, jaccuzzi.
What we loved most is the location of the hotel, which is minutes away from Robertson quay. We enjoyed the evening walk along the Singapore river. Endless cafes, restaurants line the sides of the river leading to the Marina barrage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Twelve-story Hotel with attached 20-story circular Tower (1978). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Kings Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Copthorne Kings Hotel
- Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore