Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 150
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 191
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 261
US$ 203
US$ 198
US$ 188
Agoda.com
Ramada Singapore At Zhongshan Park(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 315
US$ 183
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 296
US$ 626
US$ 412
MarinaBaySands
1,183 results
All reviewspenang buffethavelock roadclarke quaysmall balconydeluxe roomfree shuttlenearest mrt stationshort staybuffet breakfastthe hotel offersbars and restaurantsthe club loungepleasant staybus stopbusiness hotelchinatownconcierge
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Booked a suite last 30th Dec-31st because of an weekend promotion! I must say I loved the room! The rooms have 2 separate adjoining sections- bed area and living area.

Included:
2 balconys, a huge closet with an iron board, a safe deposit box, a huge toilet with both a bathtub and a shower area, basic shower and bath amenities were provided along side with a hair dryer, a study area, 2 sofas, 2 television sets, a dining table, a kitchenette area, a tiny fridge, a shoe rack, also provided were, cups and many plates if needed. Free WIFI was also included for a day. The best thing about the room is that they have electricity plugs EVERYWHERE and EVERY corner.

15 mins away is Great World City, where you can do light grocery shopping.

I especially enjoyed the big fluffy bed and multiple pillows, they even allow you to request for better pillows for better support etc (see pic.) I wished I had a chance to stay more nights to enjoy the room. Staying in the hotel gives you access to the gym and pool at the 3rd floor, however pool is rather small and cramped with tourists all wanting to get a tan. The hotel was really quick to sent up more towels, toothbrushes and even a cockscrew when we requested for it.

The only drawback of this hotel stay was that they did not inform me clearly that there was going to be a deposit of $360/-(paid by debit). And I spent 1-1.5 weeks wondering why my money was being held. It is in fact the hotel's duty to inform us CLEARLY that they will be holding an amount and when it would be released. This really made me upset.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank tangerinagirl
CopthorneKingSing, General Manager at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear tangerinagirl

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am glad that you were pleased with our establishment, save for the matter regarding the holding of your room deposit. Please accept my apologies on this and I hope that this will not deter you from visiting us in future.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Pretty good location, fairly typical 4* hotel I feel. Service attentive. Only fault would be the musty smelling rooms.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business

Dear StueyD

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. It is through such feedback that we are able to seek further improvement in order to serve you better.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore and we look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Inspite of advance booking thru their website and showing the confirmation mail, the front office made us wait for more than half hr at the reception before they allotted rooms to us.we had a booking for 5 rooms but got only2 rooms on arrival, other 3 were allotted only by eve, inspite of the delay they didn't even have the courtesy to allow us late check out or some other way of saying sorry. At the coffee shop , while my mother was still eating in a plate , the waitress almost pulled her plate off, this just doesn't happen in hospitality industry.i am not at all happy with the hotel.
The service was pathetic , the staff was not at all friendly .very very unhappy to choose this hotel

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank NandiniHyderabad
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Okay I was a business trip to Singapore. My company did a last mintue reservation as they scrambled for a hotel room. I never heard about this hotel, ask my driver about it. He gave me a so, so look. When I arrived it was nice on the outside, staff was friendly, and place look okay.
Got my room, and notice the floor had not been vaccummed, stains on the carpet, not the cleaniest place I stayed. Bed was hard a rock room was smaller than it looks on any of their pictures (website). AND THIS WAS AN UPGRADE! Due to they overbooked! For the price I wouldn't recommend, I was glad this was a short stay! Oh and there were fruit flies buzz around in the room they I had to kill.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank StoreKeepers12
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Hi – This was our first trip to Singapore, and we had booked our hotel which had a check-in time from 14.00 hours, however we were not aware that it was going to be a real pain getting a room allocated to us before time. We had to wait for about 3 hours in the hotel lobby while they got the rooms ready for us (Make sure you sync your arrival and hotel check in time within 2-3 hours from landing and hotel check-in) . There is a very nice breakfast joint across the street a little expensive but excellent quality food a must try (We spent 1 off the 3 hours here). The hotel & rooms have a very modern look and feel to it, the rooms though very small have a very comfortable and cousy bed, but the bathing tub is really small and a squeeze fit, if you want to enjoy the tub facility (not really recommended). The breakfast is a standard one as you will find in all hotels of today. The staff was very warm and helpful. They provided us a MAP of Singapore and how to find our way around. The hotel is very well located to get a cab and even a bus which is just a mins. walk from the hotel front porch. If you are not dinning in the hotel food choice is very limited unless you are into the local cuisines, not too much choice for multi-cuisine restaurants in the area.

I would come back to this hotel as it was value for money.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple