Raffles Hotel Singapore
Amara Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 164
PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 132
Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 163
Agoda.com
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 147
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 254
US$ 181
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$ 364
US$ 291
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 243
US$ 218
Ramada Singapore At Zhongshan Park(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 606
US$ 367
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 481/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
4,302 results
All reviewstiffin roombilliard roomcourtyard suitemonkey nutsfamous long barwriters barthe palm courtpeanut shells on the floorcourtyard barhigh teapersonal butlerbucket listbutler servicecolonial stylemain buildingrooftop poolmarina bay sands
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on a trip to Australia, the hotel was amazing, staff friendly and professional, the food was good in every part of the hotel we ate in. I would definitely stay here again it’s a great location .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tugboat_11
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I've been lucky enough to treat myself to several stays at Raffles. Each visit was so special. The staff are so amazingly professional and hospitable. I know the room rate reflects the service on expects HOWEVER the hotel staff go out of their way to assist and make your stay as satisfying as they can. My first visit was in a lovely suite overlooking the courtyard and down to the area where afternoon tea is served. My room was really comfortable BUT there was a problem with my door. The lock was not working well and I couldn't access my room. Assistance came and the problem was dealt with. It was also my birthday during this visit. I was travelling alone en route home to NZ and decided I would like to treat myself to dinner in the grill room. The grill room was booked for a wine club dinner but the hotel was kind enough to seat me away from the group quietly to enjoy my meal. The maitre d was totally amazing and so so caring. I sat and enjoyed my meal. He chatted with me and my butler even came down and made a fuss of me on my birthday! My second visit was also fantastic with a lovely treat being the Ava Gardner Suite. Again, the staff were wonderful however I was unwell after my travels and my travel broker had arranged a late check out from my suite which for some reason was not on the hotel system. I did take this up with the hotel after my visit and I had a great phone call from the General Manager apologising for the mix up. Well done Raffles. Next visit was also fab with the Bentley picking me up from a location in the city and taking me to the hotel to check in accompanied by a friend who loved it all. I had the James Michener Suite which had the most wonderful location in the hotel. Once again we had afternoon tea and once again my visit was enhanced by the amazing staff (butlers and restaurant staff especially). A glorious visit and one I'm hoping to repeat once the hotel is again open for visitors.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The Raffles Hotel in Singapore has been refurbished numerous times but has kept the charme of colonial times. Many famous names are on the guest list and you shall not be disappointed if you choose to book.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We stayed in early November 2017 and from the moment we arrived outside the hotel from our long journey from Sydney, it was clear that the Raffles is splendidly different.

The architecture is historic 1920’s colonial and very pleasing. The service from the hotel team is discreet, efficient, helpful and reserved – just what you want. The bedroom suite was mildly opulent. Everything that you could possible want in a hotel room, was at hand. The fixtures and fitting were in keeping with style of the hotel, slightly out-of-date but totally appropriate. Although building /renovation work was clearly underway, it was being well managed and the work was not too intrusive.

The various courtyards of the hotel were full of tropical trees and plants. Sipping Singapore Slings in the Long Bar, was very memorable and the hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marc S
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We loved the iconic Raffles Hotel, which is such an integral part of Singapore's history. The hotel is beautiful, conveniently located with a lot of exciting restaurants and bars all around it. A lot of famous celebrities have lived here, so that makes it quite special.

We drank the famous Singapore Sling, which was born in this hotel and the experience at the bar where is it made, is quite unique too (I don't want to spoil it), so you should try for yourself..... haha litter away.... literally!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family