5 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$ 208
PricelineUS$ 208
eDreamsUS$ 208
8,233 results
All reviews prego north tower alligator pear opposite raffles raffles city mall marina bay nespresso machine excellent location the executive lounge food court mrt station rain shower central location in room dining deluxe room an upgrade business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

I booked their signature suite for my mum to check in for SHN. They gave the a room which was uncleaned and un dis-infected, having been used previously by another SHN guest. You don't even expect such things to happen in NON-COVID situation.

They charge $15/ breakfast and $20ea for lunch and dinner. My suggestion is you are way better off ordering ANYTHING from GRAB / FOODPANDA. Anything.

Note that my mum is a vegetarian; after 4 days of getting lousy vegetarian, 5th day, she got lousy non-vegetarian instead and she actually eat part of it. She has stomach update for at least a day as body unable to process meat after so long without eating meat.

Note that this non-vegetarian food incident happened AFTER we complained about the dirty and un-disinfected room and their room service manager actually replied to apologise and claim that the hotel will take good care of your mum from hereon. I guess whatever they can say, claim or apologise is useless.

Date of stay: July 2021
Jacqueline Poey, Owner at Fairmont Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you for choosing Fairmont Singapore

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenienced caused to you and our mother during her stay here with us. We appreciate the feedback as we can only improve from feedback such as this.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies.

Warm regards,
Jacqueline Poey
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

I was thinking to reschedule my stats but I was glad that I never did. We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. No dine-out but it was okay. We enjoyed our meals and breakfast in the room. A great birthday celebration! As always, Fairmont never failed me! Thank you! ◡̈

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2021

We stayed at the King Suite for 3D2N and it was clean and spacious (they missed out on the rollaway bed request but were quick to set it up when we called). Staffs were professional and friendly. We were given 1.5h of pool usage per day which was sufficient. My first impression during our check-in was especially good as Gladys from the front office was detailed and provided me with information that I needed to know upon checking in. She even gave us a warm welcome with a handwritten card addressing our children by name with chocolates and plushies sent to the room. The first night, we ordered dinner to dine in-room, the order came in 30 mins but I had to minus a star because the seabass came undercooked (I even had a photo proof) as it was pink in the center and translucent like it wasn't properly thawed before cook. I did expect an in-person explanation on things like this because undercook food can make a person sick but it was brushed off with a food replacement and an apology from someone over the phone. Nevertheless, the breakfast on the next day tasted delicious so I was wondering if the food was prepared by the same kitchen. Overall, it could have been better as they miss out that it was my birthday during my stay despite it being mention thrice throughout.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Great service with the team but long wait time when trying to contact the operator through the phone. Took me a 1-3 minutes each time to get through. Also, the pool was really hard to book even though I had the link to book prior to my stay. Which was also quite redundant as we need the room number to book. And the room number was only provided upon check-in. Breakfast was good but could not figure out how to pre-book in advance.

Room tip: Request for higher floors for a bigger room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Next in series of 5 star hotels in Singapore, the Fairmont was overall solid. Spent a week in signature suite on 23rd floor. The front office happily moved me to a higher floor when I inquired, no annoying games here. The signature suite wasn't super special - a pretty old room, random scuff marks here and there, but comfortable bed and decent view towards marina bay with balcony. I mainly enjoyed the fact that it was hassle free and staff was easy going.

They have amex platinum card benefits at the restaurants there and adjoining Swiss Hotel which was a pleasant surprise.