Was quite impressed with the check-in service the moment we got off the taxi.
Facilities wise hasn't changed much since the last 25 years we were here.
Was a bit surprised there was no key card holder to slip in your key card the moment you open the door so you need to walk in the dark room to get the lights on.
But enough of the bad part, hotel services are very good. They address you name the moment they pick up the phone when calling from the room.
MRT is just down below. Though located on the 43rd floor, elevators move super fast. Baby cot for our infant is also very nice. I would indeed like to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore