This would have to be one of the best hotels we have visited! We had a long flight from Nice via London to Singapore. My wife's case was left behind in London so we were quite a bit inconvenienced. The staff contacted British Airways to expidite the return of the case and suggested where we could purchase replacement clothing.
Our room was pefect with a view of the Marina. There was fresh fruit and flowers provided. Staff greeted us by name and always had a warm smile. This level of personal service really made us feel special.The facilities including the club lounge, the pool, the breakfast bar, the afternoon high tea and general ambience of the hotel were first class. We would certainly stay at the Mandarin Oriental again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore is one of the world's foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for five consecutive years (2012 to 2016). This award-winning property has a prime location, close to the financial hub with easy access to luxury boutiques and entertainment venues, and minutes away from Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel features an impressive atrium lobby with 527 rooms and suites. There is a premium Oriental Club Lounge, an indulgent and intimate spa, extensive meeting and banqueting facilities, five renowned restaurants and two lounges overlooking the spectacular Marina Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental